Chapter 9-I'm Gonna Kill Him! (Part 2)

"I-I AM TRISTIAN'S BOYFRIEND!" My eyes went wide as I looked right at him. What was he thinking????

"Tris?" Pop looked at me, then back to him while Dad looked over Ava and Noi.

RHYS I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!

Pop's eyes lit right up while Dad scanned us all up and down carefully.

"Our daughters have-" Pop gasped and walked over to us.

"Pumpkin," Dad said, "Bumblebee... Why didn't you tell us sooner!" I let out a breath of relief as Dad laughed along happily. "And Tris? You didn't tell us you were back in town yet!"

"I-I-I came back late last night and just wanted to sleep! J-Jet leg..." I lied nervously.

"I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT OUR BABIES!" Pop shouted and pulled Noi and Rhys into a large hug, "WITH AVA HAVING A HARD TIME MAKING FRIENDS IN SCHOOL AND TRISY JUST PREVIOUSLY LEAVING THE FIGHT CLUB A COUPLE A MONTHS AGO!"

"You're oversharing again Dear," Dad said as he tried to real Pop back. Ava's face was flushed, and mine soon joined after. Pop let go of Noi and Rhys, only to allow them to see pleasing smiles across their faces.

"Y-Yeah... R-Rhys is... m-my boyfriend..." I said and my face went dark red. LIKE DARK RED.

"Y-Yeah! YES!" Ava said with her own stutter, "A-And N-Noi is mine! T-That is correct."

"Well, when were you going to introduce us?" Dad asked. Oh, my word at least they haven't asked about the horns yet. "The name's Andrew." Dad extended his hand firmly. "Nice to meet you."

"And I'm Devin!" Pop shouted, "We're Ava and Tristian's parents!"

"Both of you?" Noi asked.

"Uh-Yeah?" Dad answered in a bit of a question.

"We have two Dad's Noi," Ava said.

"Fascinating," Rhys responded.

"Really?" Noi's eyes widened, "How is that-"

"Is that why you are so strong Tristian?" Rhys asked cutting him off.

"DARLING!" Pop said, "He thinks we raised a strong baby!"

"I believe they're both strong," Rhys said.

"Yeah," Noi agreed, "But Tristian's scarier." Pop gasp in joy. I just wanted to facepalm myself until I was knocked out.

"Hey, why don't we all go out for pizza?" Dad suggested.

"That's a great idea!" Pop agreed, "We'll go to your guys' favorite pizza place! It's on us!"

"S-Sure! Just give us a minute to freshen up!" Ava said as the two walked back out the doors with the brightest smiles I've ever seen. I dropped to the ground flat on my back the second the doors shut.

"UGH!" I screamed and shut my eyes tight.

"Sorceress Tristian?" I heard Rhys ask, "Are you alright?" My eyes shot right opened and I jumped up.

"I'm gonna kill you, Rhys!" I screamed and began to chase him straight through to their house-portal thing!

"What the-" I heard Asch say as I kept chasing Rhys.

"COOL!" Lief shouted.

"RHYS GET BACK HERE!" I shouted as I was suddenly grabbed from behind-from an old scar, right where the arms went, I froze and coughed still. "UGH!"

"Tris..." I heard Ava say, "Pierce put her down." He did as he was told and before anyone could see I quickly wiped away the small trail of blood from my mouth, but I stayed on my knees.

"I'm not going," I said and closed my eyes tight.

"Tris," Ava said and knelt beside me. I quickly stood up and turned away from her, wrapping my arms around my chest. "Why not?"

"Do you know the last date I went on Ava?" I asked, "The last person I loved?"

"I remember... he went out one day and came back with the millionaire girl. An-"

"Exactly!" I said cutting her off, "Exactly..." I let out a sigh as I turned back to everyone, my eyes slowly opening, coming onto Ava's sad expression. You quit for her. For them. You came back for her. For them. You stopped everything you could've done, everything you could've become... for them. All of them. "But..." Her expression turned a bit hopeful. "Just this once... I could make an exception, especially if you'll be there."

"Thanks, Sis," She said with a smile. Soft but there.

"Heh," I said, "You haven't called me that in a while ya know?" She shrugged, and I just laughed it off.

"Wait, what?!" Asch shouted and our attention was turned back to the idiots.

"You two are... sisters?" Pierce said with a raised eyebrow. Ava and I both laughed.

"You guys never knew that?!" I laughed harder.

"N-No..." Rhys said nervously coming back to the group. Ava and I both smiled at each other.

"Y-Yeah, we're sisters..." Ava said as we both turned towards the exit wall, "You guys hide your horns and then meet us outside your... thing." Maybe... this would be... a good thing...

(TINY NOTE! I WILL BE POSTING SEVERAL CHAPTERS TODAY! IN THE LEAST THE DATE SERIES WILL BE FINISHED WITH PART THREE!)