Part 5

Both entered Shantivan, as they were passing living room Anjali called him who was lounging on the sofa with mami and Payal 'Chotte!!! Come here.' Khushi left his hand and went to their rooms without looking at anyone. Arnav moved to his sister smiling weakly 'haan Di.'

Anjali pouting 'where were you yesterday?'

Arnav 'Er....I..and Khushi...'

Mami 'Now a day's Arnav bitwa seems to forget his sister for his wife.'

Arnav irritated 'Why are you bringing her in the conversation mami? It was my choice to spend some time with her, she never asked me to stay away from my family and my Di. Like I love you all I love her too, she too needs my attention like mama ji gives you.' that shut mami's mouth.

Anjali 'chotte is this way to talk with your elder's.'

Arnav 'I never intend to hurt her but she had no reason to bring Khushi between us. For me Khushi and you have their own place in my heart.' Saying this he stood up 'I'm going to my room Di.' While moving up 'HP HP'....HP came running 'bring black coffee and tea for me and Khushi in my room.' Ordering HP he went to his room with spoiled mood.

Arnav saw Khushi is in poolside, he went over there 'What happened? Are you hiding something Khushi? you are so silent from the time we came from temple.'

Khushi keeping her head on his shoulder 'nahiin Arnav I'm just thinking about my parents. Wished they are alive today. They would have welcomed us with warming smile without judging our love. Isn't it?'

Arnav made her to look up at him and horrified to see tears in her eyes 'Khushi!!! Tell me na, Something happened in your house which upset you? Did anyone tell you anything?'

Khushi shaking her head negatively 'I just miss my parents today.'

Arnav hugged her pulling her close to himself who buried her face in his chest weeping silently wetting his shirt. A knock came on the door, he pulled himself and wiping her tears asking her not to cry went to see who is on the door, HP came with the tray of coffee and tea and placed them on poolside table where they are sitting.

Arnav 'Khushi amma and babu ji will not like to see you crying.' Looking at her 'if you cry like this they will be mad at me and will complaint to mama about how your son is not keeping our daughter happy. Do you want amma and babu ji to be upset with their son in law? Mama is surely going to be upset with me.' Khushi smiled at him saying 'they will not complaint about you to mama because they love you already; in fact they will be scolding me to not behave childishly and behave like a married girl without doing any of my childish pranks on you.'

Arnav 'yeah you did trouble me lot with your pranks.'

Khushi retorting 'It is because I was angry on you that time.'

Arnav asked 'now you are not.'

Khushi 'yes because now I know how to tackle this Rakshas and turn him into RajKumar.'

Arnav raising his eye brows 'you are so confident.'

Khushi 'koi shak' {any doubt}

Arnav 'nah!!!' both sipped their beverage smiling, NK came there all cheerful 'hello love birds'

Khushi 'Nanhe ji!!!'

NK 'yeah Nanhe ji your friend, I thought you forgot me after your husband came.'

Khushi chuckling at his pouting face 'nah how I can forget my best friend.'

Arnav 'yeah right, how can one pagal forget another.'