Part 9

Aarav was playing in the hall when landline phone rings, not seeing anyone around, so he takes the call,

Aarav 'Hello' but meets with silence other side.

He again says 'Hello' but a bit loudly, 'Er.....Aarav!!!'

Aarav 'ASR'

Arnav 'yeah can you call Khushi on the line or give the cordless phone to her.'

Aarav 'yeah, wait a minute.' But he meets with mami in the middle 'Arey Aarav beta kahan jaa rahe ho ee phone wa ko lekar.' {Aarav bhere (where) are you going with the phone}

Aarav 'ASR is on the call, asked me to pass the phone to his wife.'

Mami 'give it to me; I'll give it to her.' She kept the phone on her ear 'Arnav bitwa'

Arnav 'haan mami, please pass the phone to Khushi.'

Mami 'par phati saree toh ghar par nahiin hai.' {but phati saree is not in the house}

Arnav 'nahiin hain matlab.' {not there means}

Mami 'she left after you went to office somewhere.'

Arnav cut the call 'she did not inform me about her going out.'

:

:

:

Khushi after her praying to her Devi Maya sat on the lone bench for some time. She did not feel like to go home where all looks at her as if she is an enemy, without Arnav she wants to cut the house like it is thorn pricking her. Today morning incident did not go well with her.......

She had come till the main door to send off Arnav, after waving him bye when she came inside.

FB

Mami 'Aarav bitwa looks like Arnav bitwa isn't it?'

Anjali 'haan mami ji, his way of talking and behaving is exactly like chotte.'

Mami 'aur nahiin toh ka, he also says what the often like Arnav bitwa does.'

Anjali 'his dressing sense too is like Chotte.'

Mami 'and his eating habit are same to same like Arnav bitwa.'

Anjali 'he is cute mami ji.'

Mami 'haan I wished Sheethal had been Arnav bitwa's wife, who is modern, miss tip top and fashionable.' Khushi who was climbing the stairs heard every word of them which was pricking her heart. NK who met her in the way narrowed his eyes at her, she managed to pass weak smile to him but he followed her 'Khushi ji why you did not said anything against them? How can they compare Aarav with Arnav?'

Khushi 'leave it na Nanhe ji.'

NK fuming 'I'm surely going to tell Nanav how they are treating you.'

Khushi 'No please promise me you will not say anything to Arnav. He will be upset; already he is having so many tensions I don't want to worry him unnecessarily. And don't worry about these words, I know Arnav loves me and that is enough for me.'

NK 'I'll not say to Nanav about these but if he comes to know by himself then I'll not stop myself from telling him what is going on in his back. These people are treating you worst than a servant and looking after Sheethal and Aarav as they are some priceless diamond. I feel pity on these people Khushi ji they cannot see a gem like you but are running behind a glass piece.'