Part 7

Anjali 'I told you that you know her, your friend of Harvard, I met her in hospital today.'

Arnav nodded at her, Sheethal came forward to hug him when he put his hand forward to shake 'nice to meet you here.'

Mami from behind 'and he is Sheethal's son Aarav.' Arnav smiled at the boy. He turned to Khushi pulling her by waist on which mami made a face 'Khushi this is Sheethal, she studied with me in Harvard. And Sheethal meet my lovely wife Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada.' Sheethal forced a smile at her and Khushi smiling at her said 'Namasthe.'

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9b/97/03/9b970393dd592de5d5b72d314ed525a4.jpg

Nani 'chotte Khushi bitiya come and sit with us.' Both moved and sat on couch. Nani called HP to bring some water for the both who came, while taking the glass of water Arnav 'HP, you and OP bring those bags from my car and keep it inside the room.'

Khushi 'aur HP ji there will be a packet of jalebi, take them to kitchen.' HP left to do the said work, Khushi looked at Aarav and smiled at him who gave her a glare, Arnav noticed it but did not comment thinking he is kid and that too came with a guest. HP and OP went to Arnav's room carrying lots of bag on seeing them Mami's eye popped out.

NK exclaimed 'Nanav Khushi ji did you both buy a whole shop.'

Khushi laughing 'no nanhe ji, this is all Arnav's doing, he purchased all those dresses.'

Arnav 'of course I have to buy otherwise you will not even care to buy anything for you, always looking out for others but not for yourself. And it's my right to buy for my wife.'

NK 'yeah Khushi ji you can't snatch a husbands right.'

Khushi 'Are you my best friend or his?'

NK 'I'm his brother, I'll change my side whenever there is valid reason on either side.'

Payal 'I'll look if everything is ready for dinner or not.' She went away not able to see this entire lovey dovey scene between Arnav and Khushi which she and her husband were lacking.

Mami 'hello hi bye bye Sheethal you have nice sense of fashion, tanik teach me also.'

Sheethal 'of course mami ji.'

Sheethal turning to Arnav 'I never thought you will marry in your life.'

Arnav smiling looked at Khushi inserting his fingers in hers 'then no one knew I'll fall in love with an angel.' Khushi blushed....Mami muttered 'angel my foot.' Anjali chose to be silent. Nani smiled at him with NK showing his 32 teeth agreeing with his Nanav. Akash looked at no one in particular as if they are talking something alien.

Sheethal faked a smile 'So Khushi, right?' Khushi nodded her head; she continued 'What are you graduated at? And what are you doing?'

Khushi smiling 'I'm BA hindi literature degree holder and to your next question I'm house wife.' Arnav was surprised to know her degree, he thought 'there is more to my wife, looks like I've to know her some more'

Sheethal laughing 'Hindi literature, don't mind, in this century who studies hindi literature. There is no promising career in it.' Khushi's smile fell but she masked it, Anjali hid her grin, Arnav fuming to see her insulting his wife 'there is nothing to laugh at this; it is Khushi's wish to study hindi literature which she did.' Khushi controlling him by squeezing his hand turned to grim Sheethal 'I love hindi so I took major in it.'

Nani 'Sheethal bitiya no degree is high and low, education is not for making career but making mind. All B.E, MBA graduated students are not intelligent likewise BSC or any other arts degree students are not fool. '