Prologue

Arnav dragged Khushi up the steps of mandir like rag doll, she stumbling through the steps walked behind him crying on her fate. Arnav swung her around, she looked up at him with her eyes begging him to give her a chance which he ignored it blindly.

Taking the manglasutra from DeviMaya's feet he tied it around her neck forcefully, taking sindoor in his hand he rubbed them on her maang making her wince with the hate she witnessing in his eyes.

Arnav 'for you this sindoor and mangalsutra mean a lot, isn't it? So now you are my wife but only for six months then you will be free to go wherever you wish, but for this six months you will stay as my wife in every sense *Khushi looked at him her eyes blinded with tears* oh don't look at me like that, I know girls like you will do anything to trap rich man which is why you went behind a married man like Shyam Manohar Jha *Khushi shaked her head negatively* bas not a word I'll hear from you, your lover said to me all how my Di is the only person standing in between you both, and now I'll see how you both destroy her happiness, now that I'll stand like wall between you and your so called lover, he will burn in hell seeing you with me, and serves him right for you and him for trying to betray my Di, trying to shatter her world. Now I'll see how he accepts you after I'm finished with you *Khushi closed her eyes in shame hearing his words* mind you Khushi Kumari Gupta...no wait how can you be Gupta now...hmmm Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada don't ever cross your limits otherwise you know what I'm capable off, and we will live happy couple in front of others and inside our room we will still live as a couple but with hate'

He dragged her down the steps of the mandir and hauled her inside the car, droving off to Shantivan.

Life after that was a real hell for Khushi, no one accepted their relationship, all were still upset with them, her family, his family and most often the torture she gets from him, he behaves too sweetly in front of others and inside the four wall she is his slave, his bed mate, everything except his wife.

It had been five months to that fateful night and still Khushi feels herself in the same darkness or if to be precise she had succumbed herself to darkness around her.