01: Bugs Bunny and Colonel Blimp

Your President is a Stalker!
01: Bugs Bunny and Colonel Blimp

To all those beautiful people out there who added my story and voted for the blurb, thank you so much.

Colonel Blimp \-ˈblimp\
: a person with out-of-date or ultraconservative views

P.S. In this book the author uses "Zhan" for Xiao Zhan.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Xiao Zhan's POV

(Story Setting: Middle of the school year)

Present day - School Festival

"That shitty-head student council president! Arggghhh! I am so right for not voting him, nonetheless he won! What a lucky beasterd!" I yelled at no one as I made my way to the open field of our school.

I strolled the ground like the Grinch who hated Christmas. The difference between us; I'm not green and I only hated one specific person in this whole darn universe who obviously despised me too.

I lazily looked around.

Colorful tent's in the place hurt my eyes. There are a lot of kiosks, booths, food trucks, food carts, painted faces, mascots. Hard-working schoolmates of mine and full of enthusiasm students from different institutions everywhere.

Searching for a food cart that sell peanuts I stumbled upon a kiosk, specifically a c-pop idol merch kiosk. I approached it, the two seller's smiled. "Hello, what would you like?"

"Peanuts. Do you know anyone who sell peanuts here?" I inquired.

"Eww no, but you can check our merchandise." The girl offered, showing her braces.

This girl...What's wrong with peanuts?

"Sure. Why not?" I examined the products that laid in front of me, something rather someone caught my eye, his face pasted on several posters that hung in every corner of the tent, I snorted so loud.

"Seriously? Is that valid here?" I pointed at the image of him.

When did he become a Cpop idol?

The other girl who wore glasses gushed and her face reddened. "Yes! That's the ex-Cloud Recesses Academy's student council president and currently our president! Can you believe it?! He transferred here for us!"

Who in their right mind would transfer to another school in the middle of school year?! He is, I guess. Cue the sarcasm train.

"God! He's so hot!" Braces gal chimed in and high-fived her classmate. She grabbed one poster and hugged it. Hearts in her eyeballs.

I rolled my eyes as the two girls worshipped the photos of my nemesis, my rival, the guy I hated so much and our new school president.

I've always been in that throne from freshman not until now, he stole it from me and began to change things in my 'once ruled kingdom'.

"Who is hot?" I asked, acting dumb.

"President Yibo!!" They said at the same time.

"Ah you mean, the snot! So disgusting, what a mucus!" I laughed at my own joke.

They looked at each other and back at me. They seemed to realise who I am. "OMG!!! Are you Xiao Zhan?! The mockingjay of Yiling Public High School XIAO ZHAN!!!"

"Ah yeah???" They lost me there. Fuck, even the villagers of my old kingdom did not recognized me!
"I—What mockingbird?"

"Mockingjay!! A living symbol of defiance against the Capitol and a rallying point for the oppressed people of Panem. A sign of rebellion from the book I just read and you defined it. The symbol, I mean. The only one who defy the president!!"