Chapter 2

^.^.^.Chapter 2.^.^.^

                “For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth”- Bo Bennett

        It’s already been a two months since Natalie got me hooked into iPage. I never told her I made an account because I thought that maybe someday I would write a story of my own, and I didn’t want her to make fun of me about it. Maybe someday I’d tell her, but I wanted it to be a hit first.

        After going to school for a dreadful 6 hours learning! Luke drove us home to a quiet empty house, for now. In exactly one hour Ryan would come from the bus crushing the silence. I threw my bag on the floor going straight to my laptop and Luke going straight to the video games. I was reading 20 different types of books and I already had over a hundred fans, just because I had posted my very first chapter of my new book last week. I ALREADY GOT 30 VOTES AND 12 COMMENTS! That was big for me. Sure I was no big time iPage author yet, but I could see that happening in the future.

        I started by thanking the people individually for voting and commenting, and then started answering the questions they had left me on the chapter.

        PoetMadMan821- Whoa! They jumped off their roof! That’s insane. I bet if I did that I’d trip, break my neck, and have a possible head concussion. Or worst case, DIE!

        I laughed so hard at the comment, my sides started to hurt. I replied back still giggling to myself as I wrote.

        @PoetMadMan821- Dude, it’s not so bad!...... Just a trip to the hospital no biggie :P

        I sent the message laughing to myself as I replied to the other flattering comments about my story. When on the bottom right hand side of the tab bar the little blue notification number went off:

PoetMadMan821 commented on you story….

                        Just now

        I smiled at the name not hesitating to click. His response sent me into another burst of giggles.

        PoetMadMan821- Yeah! No problem #YOLO right ;) The hospital is where they’re going to end up being in the next chapter I already KNOW IT!

        I shook my head replying: @PoetMadMan821- Well, unless you’re a cat….then you got 9 lives :P And, Hm…maybe maaaaaybe, NO!

          I waited again for his reply, hoping that he would comment back. I was starting to like this kid. While waiting for the mysterious funny person to reply I check out his profile. I couldn’t believe it was a guy! WOW! The first guy I meet on iPage! He had an interesting profile description, even though there were only a few things he’d said.

          Name: Nick

          Location: The bottom of the Atlantic ;)

          Gender: M

          Birthday: January 7th

          Member Since: April 21, 2012

          Votes Received: 849