Chapter 89

Yoongi was looking at Haru with rage. "Are you fucking kidding me!?!". Yoongi yells in his Alpha voice, and Haru slightly jumped. This was the first Alpha voice Haru heard with so much power, authority and darkness in it. "Yo-you fucking waste of time". Yoongi says not even feeling sorry about what he said. "I...". "Haru... Get up".

"I'm sorry Jimin, I can't... I-I need to be down here". Haru said. "You need to be in the fucking ground". Yoongi spat coldly and Haru smiled weakly. "You're right, I do". Haru says. "Haru get up... I will not ask again". Jimin said. Haru slowly got up, still looking down at the ground. Jimin smiled and gave Haru a hug.

"Its ok Haru, I'm not mad at you". Jimin said. "Yo-you...". "Like you said, you were only looking out for me, and didn't want to stress me out, so why would you think that I will look at you differently?". Jimin questioned. "Jimin...". Haru said. "I know you wouldn't let anything happen to me, and I thank you Haru for protecting me, even if it was for a short time".

Haru looked at Jimin with teary eyes. "You-you're welcome". Haru sniffed and Jimin giggled. "Don't cry, I thought you said you were strong". Jimin said. "The strongest people cry". Haru replied. "So... Should I cry as well?". Jimin tapped his chin. "Never, I will cry for you". Haru scoffed and Jimin laughed. Yoongi clicked his tongue, and looked away. Yes, he was jealous.

"Hmm... Your Alpha is jealous". Haru chuckled. "I fucking hate your existence". Yoongi said. "I don't exist for you". Haru sassed. "There's the Haru I know". Jimin smiled, and Haru kneeled. "Forgive me for looking weak in front of you your Holyness, it won't happen again". Haru said. "The strongest show the most emotions, so I rather see all of yours".

Haru looked up at Jimin and nods. "I'll try my best". Haru said. "You always will". Jimin taps Haru's shoulder and Haru looked away embarrassed. "Alright that's enough". Yoongi huffed. "We are both omegas Yoongi, so take it easy". Haru said. "I don't give a shit". Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Yoongi". Jimin gave him a look. "So-sorry". Yoongi rubbed his arm. "You're that submissive? I'm shocked". Haru sarcastically said. "I will break your neck Haru". Yoongi glared. "Don't say my name like that, it sounds way to kinky to me". Haru grins and Jimin laughed. "I hat...". "Anyway...". Haru turns to Jimin. "We need to go".

Jimin nods and looks at Yoongi. "I...". "He's coming too". Haru says letting out a loud groan. "He is?". Jimin said. "Duh, you two mated correct? He isn't about to let you leave without him... Pain in the ass really". Haru said and Yoongi smirked. "He's right babe, you're stick with me". Yoongi grinned.

"I... Don't have time for this". Haru took Jimin's hand. "Hold his other hand". Haru said and Yoongi did. "Now...".

"To the palace".