Bonus 23 (Lyon)

"Master Lyon? Are you hungry?"

"Master Lyon? Are you hungry?". I ignore the maid at the door. I've been here for a week, crying. Von's been forcing his self on me this whole week. He's been trying to leave his scent on me but it wasn't working. 'It wasn't working'. I shot up and smelled my arm. Nothing. There was no trail of Von's scent at all on me. "Why?". I said. "Why isn't he scent on me?".

"That fucking kid pissed me off!". I heard Von's voice and pretended to be sleep. "I wanted to break his damn neck! But his mom comes out of no where!". I tilted my head. 'Who is...'. I jumped up. "Joowon". I held my chest. 'He went to see Joowon'. I covered my face. 'This is all my fault'. I felt tears fill my eyes. "His mom was sexy though". 'What?'. I turned to the door. "Like really sexy... Maybe...".

'Leave his mom alone!'. I grabbed my sheets tightly and I forgot my scent. "Lyon? Why are you so angry?". 'Fuck!'. I covered my body with the sheets and Von walks in. "Baby? What's wrong?". Von asked and I didn't answer him. "Did you hear me out there?". Von says. "Aww... Did you get jealous?". Von snickers. 'Is he serious?'. I rolled my eyes. "You're the on...".

Von just stops talking and I knew that couldn't be good. Von removes the sheets and gets on top of me. "Get off...". "The hell!?!". Von yells. "I rubbed my scent all over you! Where is it!?!". Von shouts and gave me cold eyes. "What are you doing Lyon?". Von asked coldly. "I'm just as surprised as you!". I yelled. "I-I'm sorry". I looked away.

"Something isn't right". Von got off me. "I keep telling you". I said and Von looks at me.

"I'm not your mate".