Bonus 27 (Lyon)

The doctor was still giving me a check up when I suddenly remembered what he said

The doctor was still giving me a check up when I suddenly remembered what he said. "Wait... My real Alpha". I said and the doctor chuckles. "Just now remembering what I said". He shook his head. "Wi-will he be alright?". I asked. "Not sure". He says. "What do you mean you're not sure!?!". I yelled. "Every Alpha is different, so I don't know how he will act".

I rested my head in my hand. "I need to help him somehow". I told him. "Little late for that". He says. "Why?". I looked at him. "Your scent is gone, so he must have calmed down by now". The doctor says. "I-I see". I bit my lip. "You sound disappointed child". The doctor said. "I'm not a child!". I yelled and the doctor chuckles. "Sorry, sorry". He grins.

After he finished the check up, he leans in. "Wh...". "Use this if he forces his self on you again". He puts a small needle in my hand. I looked at the needle and then at him. "Why are you giving me this?". I asked. "I fucking hate Alphas like him". The doctor spat. "Alphas like him think they can do whatever the hell they want and that makes real Alphas like me so damn angry".

I smiled and gave him a hug. "Thank you... But I can't take this". I said. "Why not?". The doctor asked. "H-he... Took my brother". I answered. "I need to get him back... So I-I have to stay". I smiled weakly. "Who said you had too?". The doctor says. "Eh?". I blinked. "I know you're concerned about your brother but he really can't do shit to him and he knows that". The doctor said.

"H-he can't?". I said and the doctor nods. "Hurting or killing your brother will hurt you and he can't risk that". The doctor said. "He's trapped in a corner you created... Now, make that corner a maze". The doctor said. I looked at the needle again and smirked. "I will". I said and the doctor ruffles my hair. "Good". The doctor chuckled. "Now, I have to go before I tear open his throat".

"Wait!". I grabbed his sleeve. "I don't even know what you look like nor your name". I said. "Didn't think shit like that mattered". The doctor chuckled but took off his mask he's been wearing the whole time. "Oh". I blushed. "Hey kid...".

"I go by Hoseok".