5 : Never open the door

After your breakup you're confused and sad.You don't want to talk to him anymore so you don't open the door.Except that's not what your former boyfriend thinks he begins bumping the door.You tell him this :

- What..What...What...are you doing Rickie ? you said in a trembling voice.
- I'm gonna get in this house and after it's going to be the end for you ! he said in a Machiavellian voice.
- W..W..W..W..W..W..What do you mean ?
- Ohhhhh you will seee....HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA

The front door begins to break.In the small crack you could see you ex-boyfriend and all of his bitterness emerged.In a small amount of seconds you think about all the good times you have passed together."Is is a nightmare ?" you questioned yourself.

But time's up the door will soon fall.You take all of your courage and run down in your basement.You close the door and block it with all the stuffs you could possibly find down in your basement.

*Crack*Crack*Crack*

That's the noise that the floor makes.Your boyfriend has begun to search you.

On your side you find a small spot in the cave where it's more hot than usual and you get there.You were going to sit when something glowing attracts your attention.A 1960's phone with the wheel and all of the equipment.'"It may not be a so bad day" that's what you're saying.

You look the phone but you don't know who to call.Who can be the more helpful to you ?

___
What do you do ?
A.Call the police (Go to chapter 8)
B.Call your best friend Amanda (Go to chapter 9)
___