11 : The Rescue Operation

Your friend penetrates your house, she gets the faster as she can to the door of the basement.

While at this moment, your boyfriend has already entered the basement and is in front of you.He grabs a knife that he was holding in his pocket and face you in the eyes.You begin a discussion with him that can possibly seal your destiny :

- Wait !!! Rickie slow down a second. What did I do ?
- You break up with me !!! said he with anger.
- Yes I know but it's not a reason to kill me.
- Last day,you asked me if I follow the news about the girl who was murdered.
- Yes.....anddd... said you with a bad feeling of what he's going to say.
- It's me......... said he with no regrets.This girl was one of my formers girlfriend.She breaks up with me and escape knowing that I murdered girls before.But I found her the past few weeks and I knew what I should do.Kill her and I do so...
- No way...

"What's going on here" scream your friend Amanda.She is looking ferocious and shows off her knife with no fear for a smile time.Rickie the dangerous murderer is saying :

- You you put down your knife or I will kill your b**** friend that you call [Your name].
-Okay, but stay calm.Everything is ok.
-Amanda I called you because I know you were capable to help me but Rickie is more stronger.Go away you said.
- No I will never let you down,[Your name]

Your friend Amanda has lower her guard and your former boyfriend use that Time to stabbed her in the chest.YouR friend falls down with the blood out of her chest."I was honored to know you,[Your name].Your my bestfriend forever....

The she closes her eyes..

You don't take your time you know what to do.While your boyfriend is occupied to laugh.You picking up the knife that your friend dropped to the roof.You run as fast as you can toward your boyfriend and stab him in the chest."That's for you Amanda and you fall down.

- Go to hell little b****...said you ex-boyfriend before dying.

Now, you don't know what to do.Your bestfriend is dead,your former boyfriend is dead and there's blood on the basement's roof.

____
What do you do ?
A.Do your bagages and leave the city. (Go to chapter 12)
B.Call the police (Go to chapter 14)
____