Chapter 44

Third person's pov

Rose was a bit surprised and taken aback by this but shyly nodded her head. He cupped her face with his one hand and both leaned in at the time. She felt butterflies erupt in her stomach as they kissed. It was slow, warm, passionate. It grew a little bit intense when she put both her arms around his neck and snaked his arm around her waist. Finally they broke it and smiled. They both were blushing. They both wanted to say something but couldn't find any words.

'So, should we leave?' He asked her finally. 'Sure.' she replied in a little bit squeaky voice. While they were driving back Alexander found it hard to remain concentrated on the road instead of letting his eyes slide back to rose again. 'I had fun today.' Rose finally said. 'It was nice.' 'Yeah, I come here alone whenever I need a change, so I thought it would be the perfect place for us.' He said with a smile.

When they reached the pack house and got out of the car nobody approached them. Everyone knew that their alpha and luna had gone out together and respected their privacy.

When they reached the door of Rose's room she looked at him and smiled and said, 'Let's meet later then.' He nodded at her and smiled and then left.

After going into her room rose couldn't help but have a big grin on her face. Today was so perfect. Oh my god and they even kissed! She felt like a teenage girl in love again.

But them she heard a knock on the door to see that it was lavender. She smiled at her and let her in. 'So tell me all the details. What happened?' lavender asked with enthusiasm. 'Judging by your smile I know it ended with a kiss.' she said snd Rose nodded shyly. 'It was so perfect! He was so perfect! He ttok me to this amazing place really early in the morning and.......' Rose began saying and they spent a lot of time talking about it in her bedroom.

Alexander's pov

That was the best first date ever. I am glad she liked the place and I am glad I could tell her about and show her my secret escape. The best was the kiss. Oh my god! I can never forget it. I looked at the picture once again and felt so happy. It was our first picture together. The truth of the matter is that most alphas by this point already have a baby with their mate. Many alpha's don't even wait a day to complete the mating and marking process with their other half. There were also a few who would force their mates to be with them and then would later on force them to have a baby to get them to stay but I was not that type of person. I would be er force rose to do anything she was not okay with or even force her to stay if she wants to go away from me. I am glad that I got this chance in my life. I am personally liking it that we are taking it slow because right now it is not just the mate bond that is making me love her but the love I feel for her is for who she is as a person. An amazing, kind, beautiful from inside and out one. And every day I spent with her I newly fell in love with her. Right from our small arguments to our silly fights to our awkward and beautiful and cute little moments I was loving every part of it. Being with her made me feel complete and at home.

I know that nowadays I have to hold back a lot. But I will. I will wait. The day will soon come when I will make rose completely mine. My love, my mate, my luna, my rose.