Chapter 6

Chris POV:

I'm in the office right now. My office phone rang and it's my assistant. I answered the call, " sir, Mr Travis came and he informs me he needs to give you some important documents." What does he want now? What important papers? Is Rachel regretting the divorce? " Sir, should I allow him or tell him to make an appointment to meet you?" No, whatever it is I need to end it now. I need to know what important documents.

"Let, him in now and don't allow anyone to disturb me including my office phone." As I say to him, he replied " Yes, sir"

"Hello, Mr William" Travis comes and greets me. He never called me by my last name. Travis is a talented lawyer in New York. Also, fatherly figure to Rachel. " Hello, Mr Travis. Do I need my lawyer now?" Shit! that's not what I wanted to say.

Travis facial expression changed he's mad now. "Mr William, there is no need. First, why don't you see these documents."
And he passes the paper on the desk. How dare he! come to my office and not give the documents to my hand.

As I took the documents and look into them. I got shocked and my mood changed. What? Dose Rachel doesn't want anything and passes it all to our son.

But, that is not it. By, the time Blake Williams turns 18 he will get all the money and property's that I gave Rachel. She didn't even take a single amount of money or property.

Even, she left all the clothes, jewellery and accessories. I brought her.

"Travis, what is this. What is she planning to do?" I looked at Travis as I was angered. That's what I was feeling.

Travis gives me a big smile and says " Come on, Chris. Do you think Rachel will be planning to do something? Is Rachel that kind of scheming person? Is this how much you understand her? Well, what can I expect from you."

" Let, I tell you this clearly since you can't understand her. Before she asked me for divorce she told me she doesn't need anything from you. All your wealth is yours. So, whatever you gave her she left everything for her son." He paused for a moment and " She, even left the New York. So, she doesn't want anything to do with you or your family. And, since her son doesn't need her. She left everything.'' He looks me in the eye " So, Mr Williams. Can you understand?"

"Oh, she doesn't plan on meeting you or her son in the future. As she gave the custody rights to you as per you requested." He takes a deep breath and " So, My client left your life for good. And hopes you will treat Blake good."

No... this is not what I wanted as I asked her for full custody at the time I was angry and did not mean what I said. What? She left New York and she must have resigned from her job as well. Why, did she leave us? No, I thought wrong. I need to tell her that's not what I meant at the time.

"Mr William. The money you gave her has been transferred to Blake trust account. It, cannot be used or accessed by you or Blake. Only, when Blake turns 18 he can use it. And the property has been transferred to Blake's name as you will manage it but the power to sell or anything it will be decided by me." He told me everything.

" And, what I got today morning was an email from Rachel. She has left the country and will not be back for some years. She didn't tell me where she left but told me she needs some time for her and doesn't wish to be found." His voice turns sad and his face was sad.

"Rachel doesn't want me to tell you. But, I told you because even if you want to find her it's of no use." With that, he got up " Is there anything you want to discuss Mr Williams?"

"No, no need. Please, see yourself out." And I left with millions of emotions. I'm surprised she gave everything to Blake it shows how much she loved him.

I always knew she's not materialistic or need someone to support her.

Damn, no! How can she go like that? What, if Blake wants to meet her. What should I tell him? How can I face him? When she left at least she should have left for me a way to contact her.

I tried calling her but the number had been cancelled. I tried calling her through social media all her accounts have been deleted. I can't contact her through any means. Even the email address has been deleted.

I tried calling our house which we used to stay but the nanny of the house told me she left to visit San Francisco.

"Hello, find my ex-wife. She had left the country today. I want to know where she left. And check after divorce where she went." I told my PA who knows the best Private investigator. No, matter what I need to find her.

I tried calling her 2 best friends but they blocked me in everything. Even, when my assistant called they don't wish to talk to me. That's what I get for cheating on her and divorcing her.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Next chapter will be about Natalie.
I will update daily one chapter. And thank you for reading.
There will be grammar mistakes but I will try to fix it.