Preface

TO NEW READERS: I urge you to read the rewrite of this book instead, up on my profile now.

G L A S S
is the first instalment in The Catalysts Series

Welcome to the most advanced region of the world, the City of Leatia: where humans and demons coexist, cars fly, and buildings break as easily as they are rebuilt.

The City is fuelled by Catalysts, humans possessing super-human abilities—the research on these capabilities help maintain the City with technology using the foundation of such powers.

Lena has but a run-of-the-mill ability which allows her to see visions through glass surfaces, and she is about to begin her adventure in Arcane Academy, the elite institute for young ability users training to be full-fledged Catalysts.

This is her adventure, and her first step in a sea of powerful gods is to prove herself worthy of a position in the Academy.

Breakdown:
Part 1: The Academy
Arcane Academy: The Institute for Elites, "Catalysts"
Chapters: 1-13

Part 2: The King
King of Arcane: The Return of Arcane's 'Ace'
Chapters: 14-23

Part 3: The Borders
City of Leatia: The Bridge, Walls and Beyond
Chapters: 24-31

Part 4: The Duel
The Challenge: The Beginning of a Journey
Chapters: 32-End

❀❀❀❀❀

On a final note, thank you for reading, even if it is simply checking out the first chapter (or skipping to a specific part that interests you).

Note that there may be inconsistencies —if any, anyway— throughout the entire four to five planned books, but since this is the earliest stage of development, I welcome feedback and criticism in this earliest stage of production.

I can't promise you perfection, but I will lead you on a mind blowing journey.
If you stick around, we can explore wonders together.

- arcaneshade -