11 - Whatever you say

●●●

●●●

- We all have that one song that awakens the stripper in us! What's yours?

●●●

Something's different today!

I don't know what it is but everyone in the school is extra excited today. Everyone outside the school building is standing in groups, talking excitedly about something or someone. Like, someone new has come. Another high school drama, maybe? Whatever it is, why am I so worried about this? Shaking my head, I head inside the school where everyone is already waiting for me.

Ridge smiles at me when he sees me. "Hey sweetheart."

I chuckle, wrapping my arms around his waist from the side. "When will you stop calling me that?" From the past few days, Ridge has been calling me sweetheart instead of just saying my name and although it's a mouthful, I feel warm on the inside when he calls me that.

"Never." He laughs, flicking my forehead, softly so that it doesn't really hurt.

I ignore him and turn to everyone who are busy staring at us with an amused expression. "Adios bitchachos."

"You remember us?" Eric gasps, arching an eyebrow.

"Everyone except for you," I retort, rolling my eyes at him. Everyone laughs at him when he glares at me.

Before anyone else can say anything else, I ask the question that's been bothering me ever since I've stepped in school today. "Is someone new coming to school today? Why's everyone in school so excited today?"

"You remember Shay? The one I was telling you about a few days back?" Ridge says, looking at me.

I recall the incident. He said something along the lines of the girl who thinks she's the queen bee of the school but no one really likes her. Shay, that's her name. "Yeah, faintly." I shrug my shoulders.

"Well, she's back from her trip to France and her friends have spread the news of her arrival, that's why everyone's talking about her," Erica answers.

"Sounds like a nice person to mess with," I grin mischievously, rubbing my hands together.

"You do that. We are going to class, you know to gain education and shit," Bruce announces, dragging Trish and Erica away with him. Same class, I guess.

Now, it's only Eric, Ridge and I. "So, what do you have right now?"

"AP calculus." Eric mutters, making a sad face.