22 - Only one bottle?

●●●

●●●

We are in Bali, baby!

This place is so mesmerizing. We just landed and damn, the atmosphere is so calm and serene. It's tranquil. Set amidst the beautiful banana and palm trees, The Grand Hyatt looks gorgeous. Beautiful low cut lawns, flowers decorating the pathway, and an extremely large outdoor swimming pool. The low rise building is situated near the Bali sea beach which is a major plus point of this trip.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Ridge's voice grabs my attention. I tilt my neck to my side to make eye contact with a beaming face, dimples on display. He throws his arms around me, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

I mirror his smile with my own. "Very beautiful."

"Come on students, assemble near the lobby." Ms. Sinclair, the incharge of this trip announces, clapping her hands together. Quietly, we all follow her instructions and wait for her to continue. "All the rooms will be assigned to you on sharing basis. Three in one room. I'll speak out the names and they will step forward and grab their room keys."

I look at my friends in excitement, grinning as I catch their eyes, hoping that we get together or at least our rooms are next to each other. Erica looks at me, giving me a reassuring smile, indicating that everything's going just fine.

Soon enough, Ms. Sinclair starts calling out everyone's names starting from boys. Ridge, Bruce and Ashton are in one room and Eric, Neil and Tanner are in the same room. I guess Erica was the one to assign the rooms because she was not so subtly giving Ashton a thumbs up. Ridge gives me a kiss on the head and heads towards the direction of his room with the boys.

Emilia, Erica and I were placed in the same room while Trish, Kiara and Faye were in the other room. Faye looked at Erica in confusion, her mouth open wide but she got over quickly and got up with the others to walk towards their room silently. She looked a little awkward, walking with Trish and Kiara. Maybe because she doesn't really know them?

Shaking my head, I walk towards Erica, giving her a big grin, enveloping her in a big hug. "You did all this arrangement, didn't you?"

She throws her head back and laughs. "I made a few unnoticeable changes, nothing much."

"You sneaky bitch. I love you." Em jumps on her back, laughing loudly.

"I love you too." She grins at her, then looks at me. "Come on. Let's go. Our fluffy hotel bed is calling our name. I can hear it."

●●●

After we were all settled in our respective rooms, we were told to take rest for the next few hours and then come down to the pool for the pool party. Our school sure outdid itself. Pool parties, DJ, drinks( non alcoholic, but still) and games.

I head towards the section where the fruit punch is kept to pour myself some. I excuse myself from my dancing friends to make my way through the crowd to see that someone is mixing something in the fruit punch. I place my hands on table with a slight bang, startling him.