Epilogue

"Mom, please don't feed them so much candy, you're not the one tucking them in tonight." I told my mom in a plea, she was feeding my three children with candy all day long and I couldn't deal with three fits tonight when none of them would sleep. 

My mom looked sheepishly, "Sorry honey, you know it comes from a place of love." She left the kitchen, leaving me in here with my kids who were all dirty with chocolate. 

"Henry, clean yourself up and go get your dad, dinner's almost ready and we need to set the table before the guests arrive." Throwing a wet wipe to my oldest son of the bunch, he just turned 10 and I couldn't believe it when it occurred to me that I gave birth to him 10 years ago already. 

"Sure thing mom." He answered as he cleaned his hands and mouth, leaving the kitchen as cheerful as always, he would be Alpha after his dad, but his happiness was a total contradiction to the usual leader of a pack. 

I loved it though, he was exactly what a pack like Dark Moon needed. Stability, fairness, happiness, but if pissed off, ruthless. His brown locks resembled his dad's as well as the brown eyes he had. 

Our kids were a literal mix between a werewolf and an Aurelia, I hadn't seen anything as beautiful ever before. Their fur a mix between golden and black, one white eye and the other a deep brown. A strength so overpowering it was insane, apparently Alpha and Aurelia mixed made for some very matured and strong wolves. 

None of my kids had any of my physical traits, except for my youngest, Anora. Her eyes were so insanely blue, you felt like you were drowning if you stared too long. Her hair was curly and I loved how her soul worked right now, 5 years old was the funniest age in children. 

My middle one, Elvin, acted like a 5 year old even though he was 7, he fought with Anora constantly and I'd actually given up on them. They were siblings so it wasn't unusual for them to fight, but they would go on and on. Like right now, they were literally having a stare contest over a wet wipe. 

"Let go, Anora." He growled, squinting his brown eyes at her in challenge. 

"Oh of course I will, now you asked me so nicely, dearest brother, I'll let go of the sacred wet wipe, but only for you." She mocked, as a scoff left her. "Actually no, just changed my mind. Use your muscles, then maybe I'll give it to you." She was the most sarcastic of the bunch and I had to hold myself back from laughing at times, her mate would definitely be challenged with someone like her. But we all loved her just like she was. 

Instead of watching the disaster unfold, I threw another wet wipe onto the table in front of them, "Come on guys, get cleaned up before the guests come." I demanded in a sweet tone.

Another challenge shone through their eyes as both of them grabbed the new wipe as well, now holding two wipes and glaring each other down. This was their usual way of acting, it was annoying, cute and quite often I found it funny, they didn't harm anyone by being annoying towards one another. 

"Anora, quit it!" He yelled at her, his eyes shining white and brown.

Their wolves had already appeared and we worked with them at the moment. Teaching them how to control their shifts and feelings, neither Anora nor Elvin had caught that yet though. Henry got the hang of it immediately, but he took after his dad on so many levels. 

"Anora, quit it.." She mocked him in a high pitched voice, "You know as well as I do that I'll never let go of this."

"That's it." I declared as I forcefully grabbed the wipes from them, using one wipe on a groaning Anora and the other on an irritated Elvin. The annoyance washed off them in waves, but I couldn't care any less.