{9} When the past catches up with the present

(EDITED)

Chapter 8- When the past catches up with the present.

Third Person's POV.

"Yes our alliance is signed Alpha Philipe," Breyanna says as she walks to her gang which consists of:
1.Lani the demon
2.Quanda the witch
3.Adea the vampire
4.Iona the dragon
5.Sese the angel

"Thank you Ms.Green," Alpha Philipe of the Silver Moon Pack the weakest pack in the werewolf's land, thanks.

Breyanna nodded.

"Let's go pay these rogues a visit." Breyanna chuckled darkly.

Over the years Breyanna and her pack barely showed any emotions outside their house.

Red fog engulfs Adea as she turns into a bat. She flies out the window into the forest.

"Breyanna, rogues are at the northern border, of the pack they are a few miles away from the packhouse." Adea voice rang through their heads.

Quanda had got new spells to form her spirit animal Fluffy. (A/N the rabbit from chapter 8)

She made a spell that can help them mind-link.

Breyanna nodded at the alpha.

"Quanda teleport us there immediately." Breyanna commands

Quanda silently agrees

Suddenly black fogs surrounded them and in a blink of an eye, they were in front a bunch of rogues with black eyes.

A sandy blond colored wolf shift back and it was a man looking like 34 years old.

His naked skin was full on display,

He smirked showing all of his yellow teeth.

"Move out of my way pretty girls." His voice rang out in the empty forest.

Then a bat landed on Breyanna's shoulder.

"Why would we do that?" Breyanna asked as she pets the bat with her index finger,

"Just move girl!" the man demanded as he eyed the bat carefully

"Why are you invading this little stupid pack?" Breyanna asks

The man growled loudly and his teeth grind together in irritation.

Breyanna chuckled at the man's loss of patience

"Move.Out.Of My.Way.Little.Girl!" The man said slowly.

"Why?" Breyanna asked in fake curiousness.

The man had enough and shift back into his wolf and launched to attack Breyanna.

Breyanna moves in her werewolf's speed and chuckled at the wolf.

The wolf launch at her again, this time she shifts into her wolf, the bat flew off her shoulder to the rest of the girls.

Red fog engulfed the bat as it shifts back into Adea.

Breyanna growled loudly,

Lani's turquoise eyes turn black, then

All of Lani's veins on her face turned black and her nails turned into claws.

Two black wings burst through Lani's back.

Two horns grew on her head.

All the wolves couldn't help but watch in horror has the sweet little girl turn into that horrible monster.