{35} War (Part 2)

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 35- War (Part 2)

Previous On Omegas' Revenge.

Valentino and Ryker were the last ones out.

Valentino stood at the front of their army.

"Now it's war." Valentino smirked.

---------------

Casper looked his little brother in the eye all his hatred for Valentino was showing in his emerald orbs.

"That's it! ATTACK!!!!" Casper yelled.

All supernatural forces fighting vampires... To death.

Breyanna fighting Serena.

Lani fighting Lola.

Quanda fighting Raine.

Adea fighting Fake Valentina.

Iona fighting Lora.

Sese fighting Melissa.

Queena stood next to Casper like a statue-waiting for his command.

"Queena kill Sese," Casper commands as watch, Sese snaps Melissa's neck killing her instantly.

No! I wouldn't! No! Queena screamed internally, she couldn't control her own body.

Queena felt her wolf awake but as soon as she felt Jackie she disappeared again.

Breyanna had enough and shift into her wolf and ran at Serena at full speed catching her off guard. Breyanna wrapped her jaws around Serena's neck and bit down hard, blood gushed through her neck, Serena felt limp in Breyanna's wolf mouth. Breyanna quickly release her and looked around for her next target.

Breyanna saw Queena walking up to Sese, before a rogue vampire pushed her so hard that she flew to a tree 9 kilometers away.

"Damn." Quanda, Lani, Adea and Breyanna drawled.

"It's time." Adea said as she looked up to the red moon which was slightly hovering over Casper, red light cast down on him while the war stop and watched him.

"Stop him," Valentino cried

Somehow Breyanna managed to push Casper out the way, she looked to see Adea and Quanda on her right with Lani, Sese and Iona on her left.

"You have no idea where you're standing are you?" Casper asked while laughing like the lunatic/psycho he is.

(A/N which one should I put Lunatic or Psycho?🤨🤔)

"Casper it's over," Adea snarled

"Nope, it is for you," He snickered

Breyanna's POV

I watched as Adea ears glow and black ear ring appeared on her ears.

Quanda right hand started to glow and a witch wand appeared.

I turned to see Lani's ring finger glow and a black ring appeared on it.

On Sese's right hand a bracelet with different gems appeared with a glow of a gold light.

Iona's need glowed dark blue and a choker appeared, it was black with a red stone in the middle.

I watched as the necklace I collected from the cave appeared on my neck.