Twenty One

When Bianca woke up, the things around here felt like a dream. All the renowned and expert doctors were running back and forth setting to operate Zina. She was perplexed with the hassle around her. Not even in her dreams had she thought that it only takes a blink to get things done. Was this some kind of magic or Alessandro's magic?

"How long did I sleep?" She asked Alessandro.

"An hour." He replied smiling at her.

"Just?" She asked in amusement. "How did you arrange this in such a short time?"

"I own this hospital lady." He chuckled and Bianca nodded thinking about the whole situation.

"I wish I could help in the operation." Bianca shrugged.

"Do you want to?" He asked her.

"I can't. I am just a junior doctor." She chuckled.

"You forgot, I am the owner." Alessandro smiled.

"That's, even more, no, I can't take more advantage of you," Bianca replied in a hurry.

"Have you?" He asked in amusement and she nodded.

"I don't mind if it's you." He smirked making Bianca blush.

"Only me?" She asked shyly.

"Only you." He whispered making Bianca blush again hiding her face in his chest.

*******

Soon the doctors walked out of the operation theatre with the good news. The operation was successful and Zina's condition was stable. With the news Bianca once again hugged Alessandro in joy. She was thankful to him for his arrangements in a short period that saved Zina.

"Thank you." She thanked sincerely.

"Anything for you," He whispered and pecked on her forehead.

This brought a hurricane of butterflies inside Bianca. She was blushing far beyond than any other day and that too, too many times. She cupped her cheeks that has grown red and hot.

"I-I need some water." She muttered.

"I will get it for you." Alessandro requested but Bianca shook her head.

"I will get it." She rushed without watching her surroundings just to bump with someone.

"How dare you-"

"I am sorry, ma'am." Bianca apologized just to get a tight slap from the other party.

"You insensible bitch, how dare you hurt me? You have even ruined my dress, I had to be there at charity in this dress and you creased it." She complained making Bianca irked.

"Well, I said sorry." Bianca tried reasoning.

"Do hell with your sorry ass, my cloth is so expensive and I am having panic attack dealing with it." She cursed and complained once again.

Dealing with the complain box was not what Bianca wanted and her butterflies were turning into venom and that could swipe the person in front of her. Counting ten in her head she swiftly walked ahead of the lady just to be pulled back by hairs.

"Where the hell are you going? Pay me for the dress and makeup." She demanded.

"What non-sense are you butting out? I just bumped on you and I even said sorry why would I pay for the dress or makeup after all it is all fine." Bianca replied.

"Oh! You did not do anything? I will make sure you pay every penny, you bitch." With this Bianca had tolerated enough and now the only thing she wanted was to teach a lesson.

She went to the nearest dispenser and poured two cups of water. In no time it was splashed on the rude lady from head to toe.

"Now I would happily pay for your shit." Bianca proudly said.

"You-"

"What's going on here?" The voice boomed taking the attention of both the ladies.

"Alessandro, finally I found you here, look at this mannerless girl poured water on me. This dress was only made for me and costs so much but look what she has done." The girl started shedding her crocodile's tear.

"Enough. What are you doing here Lora?" Alessandro asked her in a stern voice.

"Oh! I went to your office to drop you an invitation from Rowan but the employee said you were at the hospital, so, I specially came here to drop you this even if I had important charity to attend." She spoke battering her now smudged eyes and ruined makeup.

Looking at them Bianca had a clue they had some history and took slow steps not to interrupt them but the action did not go unnoticed by Alessandro.

"And where are you going?" Alessandro asked watching Bianca's move.

"I-"

"Who did this to you?" He was on Bianca's side in a studying her now swollen face.

"She did it, didn't she?" His voice became darker.

"Answer me." He demanded and she slowly nodded.

"Security." Alessandro roared and some of the guards working on the floor emerged. "I want this lady out of this place right now and file a case of harassment." He ordered pointing towards Lora.

"But-You can't-"Just then Lora was dragged out of the hospital.

"Are you alright?" Alessandro whispered softly taking hold of Bianca. Was he the same man who roared like a lion seconds ago? Bianca nodded like a robot.

"Let's get you treated, alright?" He said and pulled her near him, protecting her. He could not let her go out of his eyes or else his angel would get hurt and he did not wanted even a scar on her.

Merry Christmas to all lovely readers. Love, Love.