Thirty-Five

Pulling Lucia with him, Darren reached her cabin and ordered her to pack her things. Watching her unmoved ass, Darren clenched and started going through her belongings.

"What are you doing?" Lucia shouted at him.

"Helping you pack," Darren answered not looking her way.

"Don't you dare touch my things," Lucia screamed and threw Darren's hand.

"What the-" Darren muttered. "Didn't you hear what Alessandro ordered, he said to kick you instantly but as a humble man, I am giving you time to collect your stuff but I didn't know you are so ungrateful," Darren shouted back to Lucia.

"Well, guess what I don't need any of your help, you poor dirt." Lucia threw her tantrums.

"I did not want the hard way but you are seriously a pain in the ass." Darren ruffled his hair in frustration and started taking her things from her cabinet.

"Don't-" Darren stopped her with one hand and started emptying her drawers from the other.

Right when Darren emptied all her drawers, a crumbled paper at the corner met his hand.

"No-" Darren pushed her and went through the paper and the findings were jaw-dropping.

"You-" Darren widened his eyes and soon it turned red.

"Give it to me." Lucia struggled to get the paper but she could not fight his masculine body.

Swiftly Darren pressed the extension number from the landline on the desk and called the security. "I didn't know you were bad inside out. What did you get from killing someone? What did you get from all this?" Darren screamed.

Just then securities came running to the cabin and pulled Lucia away from Darren. "Call the police, she is the one that killed the kid," Darren ordered the guards.

"I am not going anywhere," Lucia screamed back.

"Sorry, princess, your time is up," Darren smirked and let guards drag her away.

******

With the newfound information, Darren made his way to General ICU. Once he reached the floor, he found Alessandro sitting on the floor, lost. "Ales." Darren shook him gently and he hummed.

"We found the real culprit behind all this whole scam," Darren spoke slowly.

Immediately Alessandro's eyes widened and gritted his teeth, "Who did it?"

"Lucia."

"That bloody bitch." Alessandro cursed.

"I have already ordered the guards to call the police, they might be on their way. I will call a press conference to clear Bianca's name. Just don't lose your hope alright? I will handle everything."

For the first time, Alessandro was overwhelmed by the support shown by his friend. His eyes watered and he hugged Darren. "Thank you." He thanked Darren.

As two of them hugged each other, the nurse opened the door, " Mr.Romano, Dr. Bianca is awake and asking for you." The nurse notified.

"Did you hear that?" Alessandro smiled wiping his tear and Darren nodded.

"Go inside, she needs you. I will come shortly." Darren patted Alessandro's back and made his way out.