nine

( Reia and her full outfit above )
{ Reia's POV }

After getting ready and taking one last look at myself to make sure everything was looking good ; I went down downstairs, and found Michael in a suit, and Greta in a burgundy dress that fit her perfectly.

Greta is actually fixing Michael's tie, and it's like a scene from a romantic movie.
After Greta finishes fixing his tie she turns and sees me standing there, and she lets out a gasp when she sees me.

"What? Do I look okay? Does the dress show too much?" I quickly question out loud

"No dear, you are stunningly beautiful! The dress is perfect, and shows the right amount of skin." Greta says

Michael turns and sees me. He nods his head in agreement with Greta then he says "She's right, you are starting to glow."

I return her smile and say "Thank you both!"

The three of us make our way outside where Michael's blacked out SUV is waiting for us.
Michael drives us to Diane's retirement party.

•<{🥀}>•

We reach the event, and go inside.

Of course we skipped the part where you get announced obviously not wanting to draw attention to ourselves.

As soon as we enter I notice that people start looking at us. I start to feel anxiety crawl up my neck as I start to sweat.

"Why is everyone starring at us ?"
I ask Greta quietly

"They aren't starring at us, they are starring at you." Greta whispers back to me

"Do you think they know who I am?" I ask

"No I don't think they do, I think it's because you are a beautiful young woman who happens to be the best dressed at this party, and your glowing with happiness dear." Greta says 

I don't say anything else because we see Diane and walk up to her.

"I'm glad the three of you made it." Diane says hugging all three of us one at a time.

"We are glad, we did too." Greta replies

Both Greta and Diane exchange smiles.

"Reia, after tonight you won't be my employee anymore, but I am grateful you came to work with me. Over a short amount of time you've managed to pick up my slack, and help me with a stress free retirement. You are a very talented young woman, and you remind me of your mother when she first started working for me. Both of you have the same work ethic, and that is hard to find in young people today."
Diane says to me

"Thank you! It was an honor getting to work for you, and to learn from you.." I say to Diane

Both of us smile to each other but nothing else can be said, before I feel someone hug me from the side. I tense up but once I realize I know this person, I relax and return the hug.

"Brina! I've missed you!" I say as Sabrina and
I pull out of the hug to look at each other.

"I've missed you too...but what are you doing here? And without any Italians or Russians?"
Sabrina questions