twenty six

{ Reia's POV }

I thought he was done but no he loves the dramatics..

"I want to dedicate tonight to Reia Moretti, for the simple fact that she inspires me to be greater." Thomas says smirking at me

"I can't believe he just said that." Isabel says

"Me either" I reply

He knows I don't like the attention, and he is messing with me. Along with trying to get a reaction from everyone else. Thomas gets off the stage and Harry follows him. Once they get back to us Thomas says "The death glares I just received, were brutal."

"I should hit you.." I mumble

"I would be honored..." He says with a smirk

I raise my hand and I slap him in the face.

Thomas's and Harry's dates gasp. While the rest of our little group look at me in surprise, including Thomas.

I shrug and say "I just wanted to honor you."

Thomas rubs his cheek and then laughs "There was a lot of power behind that slap, good job." then he adds "I actually feel quite honored. Just like how any man should be when they get touched by you."

"That got weird fast..." I reply

"It was already weird." Chan calls out

I laugh and Thomas does too.

"I think it's time you get over there and show them who you are now. The version of you that has always been hidden." Isabel encourages me

I give her a nervous smile then I look at Nicolás to tell him that I'm going over to talk with everyone else and he says "Don't think for a second that I'm going to let you fight the wolves by yourself.."

I give him a grateful smile then I take his arm, and he leads us towards my parents and the rest of the council. All of them stand up with mixed emotions on their faces.

My mother's is confusion but she smiles and opens her arms to hug me which I walk into.

"I've missed you, flower." My mother says

"I've missed you too and thank you." I tell her

She smiles and says "I would do anything for you! I'm just happy that you seem happy!"

I give her smile and say "I know..and I am."

Then I turn and look at my father and uncles to see them sending death glares at Nicolás, but I ignore it. I hug Vera who had her arms open waiting to hug me.

Vera whispers in my ear and says "He's worried about you.."

"Who?" I whisper as I pull out of the hug.

I see Vera glance over to Cristian who seems to be watching us closely.

"I'm okay." I tell her