*Explanation*

Amanda fell asleep on the couch and I put her in her room. I walked back downstairs and sat on the chair opposite of the couch, where dad was sitting. He swallowed his Hennessey.

"Dad?"

His eyes flicked upwards towards me. I could tell he was listening.

"I'm sorry."

He shook his head and held up his hands the one with the glass. "Don't be sorry. Just tell me where she is."

I swallowed. "Anit-"

"Not Anita."

I looked confused for a second before I realized he was drunk. And when he's drunk...he talks about mom.

"I don't know dad..."

He poured more in the glass. "She is somewhere. You think she married someone else? Had more kids...Is it my fault?"

He sniffed his nose red. "She's gone...Why she left me?"

He coughed. "Why son? Why she left me...."

My heart ached and I didn't know what to do or say.

But when he started crying again, I couldn't help it. I sat next to him and wrapped my arms around him rocking him back and forth as I rubbed his back.

He cried and cried, whispering the same words over and over. "Why?"

I don't know dad. But if I do, you will be the first to know.

~~~

"Anita..."

"Anita....Come here."

Anita...

I woke up, looking around. I was in the same spot as before, but my head hurted more.

W-what happened?

"Anita."

I blinked, licking my dry lips.

"ANIELA!"

I screamed as something or someone grabbed my hair dragging me along the wet floor. Yet I wasn't getting wet.

When I touched the floor trying to stop the person from hurting me, I looked at my hands and it wasn't wet...not with water.

But with blood.

"STOP!" The pain was too intense to handle, someone was pulling and yanking my hair making it seem as if there pulling my hair from my skull.

They soon let go, my head clashing with the ground.

My eyes clenched shut in agony as I sat up rubbing it.

Once I opened my eyes I wasn't in that dark place no more but sitting in a white room.

"Hello?"

I stood up walking around. I was in a box. Like a bird in a cage.

"Anyone there?" I called out.

I walked towards one side of the wall, touching it and I pushed.

Nothing.

I tried again on the other side.

Nothing.

I tried on the other two sides and once again...

Nothing.

I started pounding and kicking the walls, tears falling down my cheeks.

"HELP ME!"

"LET ME OUT NOW!!"

I slide down on the ground, my knees pulled to my chest as I rocked back and forth.

"P-please." I sobbed. "Let me out..."

What happened after the beach party?

Where am I?

Why can't I see Ebony..or Olivia...Or Artemis??"

Why Can't I Wake up?

"I can help you understand...Give you an Explanation of all the drama happening right now to you."

 My breath hitched as I hesitated to look up.

That voice....

No.

It can't be.

"It's real Aniela. I'm here..."

I raised my head and there she was.

Standing there, her hair in her curls. Her eyes bright and her cheeks rosy.

I sobbed, covering my mouth. "N-no..." I shook my head. "Your not real..."

She stepped forward and I crawled back.

"Its ok...I'm here my love."

She walked towards me and i crawled back but my back hit the wall, creating a thud.

I scurried to stand up and run but she was right in front of me, 3 inches taller.

"M-mom?"

She smiled and touched my cheeks. "Hi baby."

I told myself..if I ever see my mom again, by some weird or strange miracle I would ignore her and walk away. That I would yell at her and scream, saying she isn't my mother anymore.

But at this moment, I let out a breath, hugging her tightly as I cried in her chest.

"Mom...Your here."

She stroked my hair rubbing my back. "Yes baby, i'm always here for you."

~~~ HEY GUYS, SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT...IF YOU GUYS HAVENT HEARD OR DO NOT KNOW WHO THIS PERSON IS....

I SPREAD MY CONDOLENCES FOR KOBE BRYANT AND HIS FAMILY. HE WAS AN AMAZING BASKETBALL PLAYER AND HIS DEATHW AS TRAGIC, BUT I HOPE HIM AND HIS DAUGHTER ADDITIONAL TO THOSE 8 OTHER PEOPLE ARE IN A SAFE AND BEAUTIFUL PLACE. RIP KOBE RIP!!!~~~