*Only mines*

WARNING: SEXUAL SCENE BELOW  I REPEAT SEXUAL SCENE BELOW, IF YOU ARE VERY INNOCENT PLEASE SKIP, I PROMISE YOU WONT BE MISSING ANY DETAILS THAT WILL BE IN THE STORY LATER.

Artemis looked down at Anita with worry in his eyes and he sat up and noticed the change in her complexion. She was indeed in her heat and he could smell it now that she mentioned it,

"Shit" he mumbled quickly getting up to run a cold bath. "Come here Anita, you need a bath to cool do-" Anita cut him off when she pulled him down on the bed catching his lips with hers.

He groaned pulling back a bit, his eyes darkening as the seconds go by. "Anita, stop or I can't hold back," his voice wasn't the same, it was deeper and full of obvious lust. He was tempted to rip every clothing off her body and fuck her senseless  no mercy.

Her eyes was hooded over, her lips already showing signs of swollen from the very first kiss. 

"Then don't hold back," she whispered claiming his lips once again.

She was pushed back onto the bed, Artemis over her, his body parting her legs as he used one hand to hold her neck pushing her deeper into the kiss and the other hand to feel every inch of her body.

Her hands ran down his back up to his hair. She raised her hips slowly moving them from beneath his body feeling his hardon against her stomach.

She moaned which made him even more hungrier, fighting dominance over the kiss.

"F-fuck...please." She panted, her eyes going black.

Her wolf was in burning heat, desperate and begging to collide once and for all with her mate.

With one swift movement, Anita's shorts were ripped from her body and her top leaving her in black and red bra and panties.

His eyes savior end every part of her body, taking a mental picture. But it wasn't enough. He wanted more.

"Take off now." His wolf was slowly scratching to take control, causing his words to jumble. He didn't hesitate to also tug off the bra and rip apart the panties. He threw them all on the floor, finally seeing his mate in her birth suit.

"Beautiful" 

The roundness of her plump breast, waiting to be groped, the perkiness of her chocolate nipples begging to be sucked.

Her skin was soft, little stretch marks on her hips showing her development.

The curve of her waist down to those legs wrapped around him. He pulled back looking at the jewel of the body.

It was like waiting in front of the gates of heaven.

He could see the wetness trickling down her thighs, smelling it whic drove him wild.

She was beautiful. More than beautiful. Breath taking and he couldn't control himself.

But he wanted to take his time, he needed to enjoy every moment like it would be the last.

He looked up at his mate, while he pulled her legs apart, the arousal of her wet pussy filling his nostrils, he pushed his dead in between her legs and inhaled deeply, his eyes rolling back.

A growl ripped through the room, his voice filling Anita's little ears.

His words made her gasp, feel hotter like her body was burning her but with pleasure. She felt a pool of juices pour out as her breathing caught in her throat.

"I'm going to push three fingers inside of you one by one, until I hear the sounds of your pussy being fingered. Then I'm going to make you feel your first  real orgasm as you release your juices on my tongue as I stroke the outside of your pussy with my lips." He kissed her thighs going upwards kiss by kiss. "Then I will stroke my cock as I rub the tip of it against your wet hole, hearing your voice moan and beg for it deep inside of you."

And that's exactly what he did. The feeling of his wet tongue against her sent her into overdrive. She was squirming, from utter pleasure beneath him, crying out his name, making it the on,h thing she could remember. Her nails deep into his back as his hips collided with hers once again. The sound of there pants and moans filled the hot room, the air filled with the scent of sex,

She lost count of how many rounds they went, but all she knew was, she could do this forever and ever.

~~~~

A smile was on there faces as they held each other to the early mornings, there body was tired, yet they could go for more.

"You know how to make a woman pleased." She was half way happy about that. She wondered how many woman he pleased for him to be so skilled. As if reading her mind, which he was, he kissed her touching her stomach,

"Baby, the past is the past and I regret a few things, but just know this. No matter how many woman I had in bed which wasn't a lot, they mean nothing because the only woman I want in bed with me is the person I'm confessing my undying love for every single second of every minute of every hour of every day." He kissed her cheeks, then her nose, then both her eyes down to her chin. With every kiss he spoke a word.

"Your. Mines. And. Only. Mines"

His face found its way between those trembling legs once again and she tugged at his hair enjoying another round.