*Music to my ears*

-- 4 days later --

My head was throbbing, I tried opening my eyes but it was as if something was gluing them shut.

"Ugh..." I managed to slip out a groan, apparently causing someone to notice.

"Luna?" A unrecognizable voice whispered. 

Luna? Why did he-

I heard a slam and thousands of footsteps barging in, it sounded like a herd of elephants running in the room, my name slipping from everyone's lips.

I felt my brows burrowed together and my body ache in pain.

What the fuck happened?

"Aniela! Your awake" 

Adrien?

My eyes slowly flicked open, the light too bright. "L-light" I croaked out.

"Someone get the light!"

The light dimmed down and I managed to open my eyes a bit wider, wide enough to see everyone's faces looking down at me. I looked down at my connected hands with my brother's.

"Oh god, are you ok? How are you feeling. Someone get her water, She might be thirsty, I said get her-"

I squeezed Adrian and glared at him. "Who the hell died and made you king of the world?"

He stared at me before bursting into tears sniffing and crying like a damn hyena. My eyes widen and everyone was shocked to silence. I haven't seen this big ass child cry since...since mom disappeared.

Mom!

I-I remember seeing her, when I was...Where ever I was. I-it wasn't a dream. I still can her voice whispering to me...

'Go to the same spot in the woods....Where you met the white angel.'

As Adrian cried in my chest, I stroked his neck, looking up and smiling at Shonna and Emily.

They beamed and looked at me but there was a look in there eyes, something was wrong.

My eyes flicker across the room and I notice Charlie and Riley looking down at there feet.

"W-where's Artemis?" I asked, my throat burning as if someone ripped it out.

All 4 of them flinched. "H-he's working Luna..."

Working?

"What happened to me?"

"Your was-" Charlies was cut off by Riley.

"Artemis will explain everything to you soon Luna."

"Why are you guys calling her Luna? Her name is Anita."

I looked at Adrian and i realized he doesn't know. I smiled slightly. "Its a nickname Artemis gave me, Luna means Queen and Mother, so its like I'm his Queen, and the mother of his family sort of."

Adrian rolled his red eyes and nuzzled his head in my chest like a baby. "H-he's corny." 

And for the first time...I didn't laugh when we was talking about Artemis. 

Something obviously happened to me, and it's been a bad thing and he hasn't been here for me when I wake up.

Does he not care for me like I thought?

Was our connection not strong enough?

I thought he was suppose to be my mate...Someone who never leaves there mates side.

I understand he's the Alpha of thousands of wolves, but he could at least...be there for me too

~~~~

She was chained to the molding wall, silver burning her wrist making her grit her teeth's. 

"Artemis let me go!" She screamed, her voice echoing through out the dungeon. 

"Shut the fuck up bitch, before I add more silver to your disgusting body"

Her eyes flickered up towards Thomason as she stared at her with a disgusted look written all over his face.

She jolted forward, earning a sharp pain to course through her body from the silver, she cried out in pain, falling to the floor. Thomason let out a cackle, shaking his head.

"Bitch." He mumbled.

"Fuck you! When Artemis comes back I will tell him you hurted me and he will kill you!"

Thomason, stared at her and snickered at her naïve ways, he stood up from his seat and unlocked the door to the cage, stepping inside.

He harshly gripped her chin, yanking her head forward, digging his nails in her skin, she screamed out, as thick red blood trickled down her cheeks, dripping on the already stained floor.

Her eyes bored into his, but no matter how much she tried, fear still soaked in and registered in Thomason mind, making him smirk a cruel smirk.

His sharp nails trailed down Her cheek, making a line of blood, she winced in pain, her sweaty hair sticking to her neck and face. She reeked of pissed from half of the Pack and she looked horrible.

"I love the sound of your screams, maybe I should create some music. How does that sound?"

"F-Fuck you!"

Thomason eyes darkened but his smirk stayed on his face. "Tsk tsk tsk, wrong answer."

Thomason, pushed her head into the wall, hearing a thud as her vision blurred. 

He sat back down in his chair, watching her head dangle in front of her, "Now that's what I also like to hear. Silence."

---A hour later---

Artemis came down the stairs, standing in front of Thomason who was playing a game on his phone.

"What did you do to her?" Artemis questioned.

"Nothing no one else wouldn't do, The bitch is so damn yappy."

"I don't need her dead Thomason, I need her alive and to suffer."

"That's exactly what im doing Xavier. She deserves to pay for what she did to the Luna...And to you..."

Artemis sighed and gritted his teeth. "I heard she is awake. All I wanted to do was run to her and hug her but I cant look at her the same way...what if she is disgusted by me? What if she no longer wants to be my mate?"

The thought made both Artemis and His wolf growl in pain and anger. "Calm down Xavier, she would understand, im sure of it. But pulling away from her would make the situation much worse..."

He was about to comment, when he heard a light groan. He looked at Ryan and her eyes were staring at him.

"My love, y-you came to save me..."

Anger coursed through The Alpha's Body, it was no longer him thinking but his wolf. 

He smirked, hiding his claws behind his back. "Yes my darling. I came to save my beautiful luna."

That made Ryan smile widely, "He hurted me." She pouted. "Kill him."

"Gladly." Artemis stepped inside the cage and grabbed the knife, that was soaking in silver and another poison to werewolves. 

Ryan eyes widen and she started backing away, not going anywhere with her hands chained in the air. 
"W-what are you doing my love? Artemis stop it!" 

She screamed in agony as Artemis Plunged the knife in different parts of her already fragile body, smiling all while he did it.

"Music to my ears!" Thomason called out laughing.