Chapter 33: Surprise, Surprise

GABRIELLE'S POV

  After my show, I rushed on a plane to get to Justin. I was going to surprise him, and I knew he was going to appreciate this. Justin had been working extremely hard these last few months, and who better to surprise him than me? Well, maybe Pattie, which was why she was with me, too.

  Pattie took my hand and said,"I'm happy for you, Gabrielle. You've come a long way."

  I smiled saying,"I have come a long way, and so has Justin. I'm happy that he's happy with me. Dad's not happy that I cut into his time with Justin."

  Pattie laughed and talked to me for a while, until I fell asleep. After Pattie woke me up, we got off the plane and I immediately took Pattie's hand. I led her through the paparazzi, and then we made our way inside the arena.

  Scooter met up with us and said,"I'm glad both of you could make it."

  Pattie let go of my hand and kissed my forehead, before Scooter led us to a better spot to see Justin. I always loved watching him perform. It wasn't just the way he danced, but the way he could make anything sound good.
  But when One Less Lonely Girl began to play, the crowd grew louder. The second I heard this song, I was immediately brought back to 2012 when I stood in the crowd, wishing that I could be the girl that got to go on stage. It never happened, but I was happy for the girl who did get to go on stage that day.

  When I looked over at Scooter, he smirked.

  I said,"Nope. Nope. One of those girls out there should be the one, not me. I'm his wife. I don't count."

  But I would enjoy being up there, though..

  Scooter said,"But it would be a better surprise if you were the one out there. Justin needs a boost. He's tired. I need you to go out there and wake him up."

  I chuckled and said,"All right, all right. We don't want him falling asleep."

  Pattie and Scooter walked with me, until two of the dancers led me onstage. The crowd grew even louder, and I greeted some of the fans in front of the stage.

  Then, I turned and heard Justin sing,"

  I just wanna set one girl free to fall

  Free to fall(she's free to fall)

  Fall in love

  With me

  Her heart's locked and know what, I got the key

  I'll take her and leave the world with one less lonely girl

  Justin grabbed the huge bouquet of Cheery Parfait roses, which I knew was no mistake. Scooter knew I was going to be here, and Cheery Parfait Roses were my favorite type of roses. Justin noticed it, too, before he immediately looked over and saw that I was here. He smiled and made his way towards me with the bouquet.

  Instead of giving me the roses, Justin walked past me and sung,"

  There's gonna be one less lonely girl(one less lonely girl)

  One less lonely girl(one less lonely girl)

  There's gonna be one less lonely girl(one less lonely girl)

  One less lonely girl(I'm coming for you)

  Then, I felt Justin kiss my cheek, before he handed me the bouquet. He then led me over to the chair and sat me down in his lap singing,"

  One less lonely girl(I'm coming for you)

  There's gonna be one less lonely girl(I'm coming for you)

  Justin gazed into my eyes and held me as he sang,"

  I'm gonna put you first(I'm coming for you)

  I'll show you what you're worth(that's what I'm gonna do)

  If you let me inside your world

  There's gonna be one less lonely girl(I'm coming for you)

  One less lonely girl(I'm coming for you)

  As Justin sang to me, I was just so happy that this was happening to me.

  After he sang his very last line, he just hugged me and said," I love you."

  I rubbed his back saying,"I love you more, baby. Thank you."

  He pulled away from the hug and said to the crowd,"Everyone give it up for my wife, Y/N!!"

  Justin led me over to Scooter and Pattie. Before he could go back on stage, I gave him a kiss and said,"I need to talk to you after this is over. It's important."

  Justin nodded and said,"Of course."

  .........

  After the concert was over and everyone had made it onto the plane, Justin noticed I was still holding my Cheery Parfait Roses.

  He used his right arm to pull me down against his chest.

  He asked me,"What did you want to talk about?"

  I looked up at him and said,"How do you feel about kids?"

  Justin seemed a little stunned, but he said,"I love kids. I've always wanted to be able to have my own family. Is that what you want to talk to me about?"

  I nodded and rested my hand on his face saying,"I don't want to put more stress or pressure on you. I just wanted to let you know that I do want kids, and I'm ready whenever you are. I'd be more than happy to wait if now's not a good time for you. I completely understand."

  Justin rested his hand over my own saying,"I'd love to have kids with you. We'll talk about this again when my schedule calms down, and I can spend more time with you. That okay with you?"

  I nodded and cuddled with him until I fell asleep.