⛓Distress Signal⛓

*WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk*
[Contains: Exophilia, Size Difference, Teasing, Scratching, Internal Genitalia, Vaginal Fingering, Vaginal Sex, Choking, Cum]

  All Ro had done was place his hands on my thighs- that was it- and my ears were already burning from my dirty imagination running wild. In all honesty, I wanted him to move his hands further up, but he wasn't moving at all now. Swallowing, I tried to focus on the fake fire to try and calm down, but Ro took in a slow breath and let it go, the air fanning across the back of my head and neck.

  It caused me to shiver, and the movement in turn made Ro grip my thighs for a split second. Oh, now I was fucked. I could already feel my underwear getting wet.

  A deep rumbling started, vibrating my back as it came from Ro's chest, and this time I was certain he squeezed my thighs on purpose. The asshole- He was teasing me and purring. Fine, then. If this was a game of Chicken, I definitely wouldn't be the first one to bow out.

  Ro slowly ran his hands up my thighs to my hips, making it very clear just getting comfortable wasn't his intention. Licking my lips, I waited with anticipation to see what he'd do next.

  His thumbs began to rub circles over my lower back as he nudged my jaw with his face. He chittered, and it was loud enough for the Bio-Helmet to pick up and translate.

  "You like me touching you, don't you?" He questioned, and I bit the inside of my cheek before giving a small nod. "Do you want me to keep touching you?" I nodded again, and Ro's hands slid under my shirt, gently going over my stomach before bumping into my bra. Without hesitation, he used his thumbs to lift my bra and firmly groped my bare breasts.

  My breath shook, my nipples hardening as he squeezed and ran his forked tongue over the side of my neck while purring. Moaning softly, I liked the way his palms felt on my bare skin and how his claws lightly raked over my sensitive nipples. Ro quickly grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it off over my head, and in a single movement unsnapped my bra.

  Both garments were discarded on the floor as Ro pushed the blanket off of his shoulders. I fumbled with my zipper, wiggling out of my pants and tossing them along with my panties before Ro wrapped a hand around my throat. He made me rest my head against his shoulder while his other hand dipped between my legs, running his fingers over my wet lips. His purring intensified as his fingertips brushed against my clit.

  My hips jerked as I took in a sharp breath, but Ro held me in place with ease while slowly- so, so, tantalizingly slow- began to circle two of his fingers around my clit.

  "Oh, fuck-~!" I choked on my own words as he added pressure, and I felt something wet pressing against my ass. Ro scooted me up more on his lap before going back to making me throb but now a rock-hard cock was visible between my thighs. It was glistening and thick, and fuck, did I want it inside of me. Moaning again, I ground my hips into his fingers, trying to get more friction as he picked up the pace.

  Ro suddenly rolled over, dropping me on the blanket while hovering over me. He spread my legs with his knees, exposing my heat to the cool air in the bridge.

  "Raise your ass." He growled and I obeyed, feeling myself dripping from how turned on I was. Ro rubbed his dick against me, the ridges along his shaft feeling oh-so-sweet over my clit. With a palm placed against my back between my shoulder blades, Ro pressed the head of his cock to my entrance and inched forward.

  I moaned, gripping tightly to the blanket beneath me as more and more of him filled me. The big guy groaned, bending over as the hand on my back slid up. His free hand gripped my hip while his other grabbed my throat again and without warning, he thrust the rest of the way in, my ass smacking against his pelvis as I moaned.

  Ro held me in place, fucking me with such vigor that left me breathless. My toes curled, and the hand on my neck tightened. Claws were dangerously close to puncturing my skin as I was reduced to moaning like a bitch in heat from Ro's cock hitting such a sweet spot from the angle he had. Sure, most of my naughty dreams concerning Ro had me dominating him, but this....this was good too.

  He was panting and purring, drool dripping from his sharp teeth as he pulled my hips back in time with his thrusts. The storm outside raged on, but neither of us were paying it any mind as we could only focus on pleasure and each other.

  My thighs began to shake the closer I got to orgasming, and the desire to be filled with cum grew stronger with every pump of Ro's cock. Soon enough, though, my wish was granted when Ro went as deep as he could go, and I felt him pulsing as a flooding heat followed right after.

  His fingers on my clit brought me to climax within the following seconds, and cum spilled onto the blanket when Ro pulled out. The blanket would be ruined if the ship hadn't been equipped with proper cleaning equipment.

~

  "Storm's over." I mumbled, looking out the bridge window as my head rested on Ro's chest. The big guy grunted to let me know he heard me but didn't move. I didn't blame him, to be honest. We had fucked during most of the storm, and I lost count of how many times that had been. All I knew for certain was Ro clearly had more stamina than a human even sexually.

  Hell, I could still feel cum dripping down my thigh because he had just kept going and going.

  "Shouldn't we leave this planet while we still can?" I asked and he grunted again, grabbing my tech arm and tapping away at the gauntlet. Chuckling, I felt the ship whir to life as he put it on autopilot but still didn't get up off the floor. "Okay, but we really should get cleaned up." Ro sighed, then sat up and stretched out.

  Getting up, I did the same, my back popping as I leaned backward before walking toward the bathroom. I knew Ro was trailing after me, so I assumed he also wanted to shower together. Not that I minded, of course, but I never would have expected it from him.

~

  "Hey, the ship is picking up a distress signal." Furrowing my brows, I glanced over my shoulder to Ro. "How is that possible? We're in the middle of nowhere."

  Ro silently walked over to the control panel and pushed a few buttons to bring up the signal and hone in on it. The pattern of pings became clearer, and I was confused even more because I recognized the signal.

  "Ro, tell me how that's possible."

  "A ship probably got stranded."

  "That ship didn't just get stranded, that signal isn't random."

  "It's not Yautja, and even if it was, it'd best to avoid it. We stay on course."

  "No, you don't understand." I grabbed his wrist to keep him from blocking the signal. "It's human."