The Conversation

"What are we gonna tell your parents?" Star asked,while they were still in the couch awake from their parent-sitting.
"Ok, but just to make sure that things won't be awkward as always." Marco said, confused.
"Not as awkward that you kissed my head." Star said with a smirk.
"Wha.... I would never, but I mean" Marco said, blushin hard trying to think some other words to talk about,then he finally gave up.
"Fine, I kissed your head but it is worth it, right?" Marco asked with confusion.
"Heheheheh, I know." Star said giggle and blushing.

"Mama!" Aurora said. "Awwww😍!" Star said in a very high-pitched voice.
"Yeah, our babies look cute after all." Marco agreed.
"And by the way you know we aren't a couple right?" Star asked in confusion.
Then Marco blacked out and replied. "Uh... we are gonna think about that later." Marco said blushing.

"Wait! I forgot something." Marco exclaimed standing up running to the kitchen. "Huh?" Star questioned that what was happening.
Marco came back with 3 warm bottles giving it to Star. "There you go, give them to the babies." Marco said to Star.
"Ok." Star replied as she give the bottles to the babies. "C'mon drink up." Star said to drink their bottles up.

Cressida, Aurora and Elizabeth took the bottles as they lie on the ground drinking the bottles on their side or their lap.

Star was giggling to their daughters cuteness, and so is Marco too.
"Well, its almost 5:00 and they be here later." Marco said.
"You better tell them now, when they get here." Star said remembering him.
"Yeah I won't forget." Marco replied with a small smile coming out from him blushing, without looking forward to what was happening to them, even what was going to his parents.

(Hey well as you know that this story is short, soooo.... Imma gonna take some many chapters. And BTW I hope you really like it,or it cost your time 'not to be rude if you really don't like it' just making sure that it will be great. Anyway) ;)

BYE!!!!!!!!