Boredom

After they both took a shower, while Star is bored, she is playing with her future-daughters, and Marco was typing on his computer. They were in Marco's room. After typing some random letters from his computer, seing Star happy with their 'future-daughters that he seemed found her very adorable. After that, Star saw him staring at her, which made them both blush, because it's weird.

They are only friends, but they have future-daughters.

"What?" Star suddenly started the conversation to stop their awkward 'Staring contest' here.

"You know that staring is rude, you know." Star continued. Marco just turns his head around her's, but still blushing deep red on his face.

"Oh, what makes you say about that?" Marco replied with a smirk finally calming down to stop blushing.

Star stared at him awkwardly, that she has nothing to say to him.

"Haha." Marco laughed. "I'm just messing with you, Star." As he come closer to Star and pats her hair.

Star suddenly blush again while he pats her hair. "Well, well look who's blushing now!" Marco laughed at his words.

"Shut up, Diaz!" Star frowned at him, as she crossed her arms and turning back at him.

Marco giggled at her actions and found it absolutely adorable as her cute face.

"Well..." Marco started, "I'm bored." He continued. "Same." Star replied, as Star really hates boredom.

"Can we go to britta's tacos?" Star asked.
"No." Marco answered. "Why? It's been a while." Star groaned in boredom.

"Uhm..." Marco pointed their babies playing with their toys, and some of them were just lying on the floor, that the cannot go because it will exposed their 'little secret' and changing the future, but they don't know it already happend to them.

Star groaned again, thinking of something to get out of boredom.
"How about... can you make some nachos please?" Star begged him with cute puppy eyes.

"No, how about you make your own." He said, "PLEASE MARCO!" Star begged him again, now trying harder to keep her cute face a million times cute than the puppies.

Marco tried to resist the cuteness but it was... TOO CUTE!!!

"UGH! Fine." Marco gave up. "YAY!!!" Star exclaimed, as she give him a big hug causing him to hug back.

Marco went downstairs to make some nachos, leaving Star with their babies almost hungry. As she heard a little growl from their stomachs and touching their own bellies, Star is also hungry.

"Don't worry my little borritos Daddy's making some nachos." Star said in exitement. The triplets clap their hands as their mom finds it adorable. She carry one of her babies to Marco's bed and also playing with their little toys.

"Star! NACHOS!!!" Marco exclaimed as she came down. She tap Marco's shoulder to help her to carry their babies her, at the bottom of the stairs.

Once they ate, even the babies, Star is impressed that what did he make these nachos so good.

"Marco, these nachos are really good. I can't deny it." Star said it with a cute smile.

MY MIND: BORING...😒
ME: THEN WHY ARE YOU READING IT🙄😒
MY MIND: ......

( BTW. SORRY I HAVE ONLINE CLASSES🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️)