Responsabilities

It was 2:00 Star was sleeping on her bed sleeping with the babies, until her door heard a knock, Star slowly opened her eyes and she stood up.

"Coming!" Star said groaning as she held her hand on the doorknob. Star opened the and she saw Marco standing in front of her.

"Hey." Marco said waving his hands, confused while he felt a little blush on his cheeks. Star suddenly blused that  this was to a little awkward. "Mind if I sleep here? It might help you to watch the babies if they cry or something."

Star black out that she has to think of something, but it was a good idea to look at the babies because she knew that she was lazy. "Uhh...Sure" Star said was sweating and fake smiling.

Star and Marco are at their own edge of Star's bed looking at eachother. "So...we good on our size?" Marco asked. "Maybe?" Star said wondering.

They both lying to bed with blankets on then Star put a pillow at the middle between them.

"Uhm....why do you need to put the pillow here?" Marco asked.
"Oh, you know just in case." Star replied. "G'night." Marco said. "Night, night Marco." Star said, as they closed their eyes, snoring quietly.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Its 7:00 morning Star and Marco are sleeping but the pillow between them are gone, they were hugging each other Star was snuggling into Marco's chest while Marco was snuggling at Star's hair. Star move her head upwards until she felt her the tip of her nose a touch that was touching Marco's tip of his nose too. Star and Marco was feeling uncomfortable with this, so they both opened to check that what was disturbing their sleep. Star and Marco was in shock, that they was really attached to each other, Star noticed that the pillow was gone, then she look back at him. "AHHH!!!" They both jumped out of the bed.

"Sorry, sorry I was sleeping, so I don't know what am I doing." Marco said rapidly, putting his hand on his head that where he hit. "Marco..." Star said groaning, hands putting on her head in embarresment "I was too, but I don't know what was going to my body too." Star said back, still groaning. They saw the babies stood up to their that they are seeing them arguring.

"Mama? Papa? Cressida and Elizabeth questioned that what are they arguring about.

Star and Marco looked at their daughters so what's up. Star lifted Cressida, booping her nose that she relized that they were arguring too loud. "Sorry, I think we're too loud." Star agreed hugging her daughter.
"Agreed." Marco said back. As he went to the bathroom with his towel hangging on his shoulder.

Star looked at the clock so she see what time is it. She saw it was 7:46 "Oh no, we're gonna be late!" Star said, quietly mumbling, but before to go to the bathroom she pick one in one of them to the floor to play with their toys.

She brought her towel to the bathroom that was somebody was already taking a bath.

"Marco! Hurry up, we're gonna be late!" Star said yelling from the door, Marco heard it from the distance

"Yeah! Wait!" Marco said back.  After a few minutes that Marco was done, Star  was in a hurry to go the bathroom. Marco went to his room to get som clothes he was wearing. After a few minutes he was done, he was wearing a  red hoodie, skinny jeans and his backpack. He went out side of his seing Star whose already waiting for mintues.

"Hey, Marco we're gonna be late." Star said rapidly. Marco looks at his phone for what time is itp

"7:59!? We have no time. WE'RE LATE!!!" Marco shouted. Star give Marco a facepalm that they don't know that they have dimensional scissors.

"Uhm, Marco?" Star said to while bringing out her dimensional scissors.
Marco suddenly forgot that they have these instead of taking the bus.

Star opened the portal to their school but before they do. Marco went downstairs for his parents in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Mom, Dad would you mind if you watch our babies please?" Marco said, begging. "Of course!" Angie replied with an happy expression.

"Well we better go its getting late. Bye mom, bye dad." Marco said waving his hands was going upstairs to the portal.

Than they jumped into the portal to their classroom.

(HEYO!!!! SO AS YOU I WENT TO FAR WOOPS HAHHAHAHA 753 WORDS. AT I MAKE SOMETHING LONGGER THAT THE OTHER CHAPTERS, I AM STILL GONNA WRITE THIS AS I CAN CUZ' I AM AT TOP 1 AT SCHOOL BUT ITS ALMOST SUMMER YEHAY GIVE THIS STORY A VOTE AND FOLLOW ME PLS!!!!! I'M 'BUT NOT BECAUSE I'M FORCING YOU' ANYWAY BYE!!!!!)
😁😆😅🤣😂☺😂😉🙂🥰😍🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 AND BY THE WAY 3 CHAPTERS YAHOO!!!!!!!