Chapter 1

"Get the fuck outta here!" Ava grabbed her book bag throwing some clothes in it and swinging it over her shoulders

         "Get the fuck outta here!" Ava grabbed her book bag throwing some clothes in it and swinging it over her shoulders. She grabbed some cash stuffing it in her pockets rushing down the stairs angrily. She looked back up the stairs seeing her dad throwing a shoe at her, but she ducked before it could hit her.

"God I fucking hate you!" She yelled back at her dad who was now coming down the stairs after her. She left out the front door slamming it but he opened it back pushing her causing her to trip down the steps scraping her knee. "Ow."

"I don't want to see your face tonight, go now." He said pointing for her to leave. She stood up shaking her head at him.

She walked towards the side walk and began walking down the street. She pulled a cigarette out and began to smoke it.

"God I hate him." She said out loud to no one in particular. She could feel the tears build up in her eyes. "I hate him so much."

As she kept walking she spots Bella Swan who was sitting on her porch staring at her who was with Edward Cullen who also looked back at her.

"What the hell are you two looking at." She said angrily rolling her eyes.

Edward looked at the girl in pity reading what's on her mind. It was always hard for him to hear what she was thinking. He didn't know much about her but she used to be Bella's best friend before, so he knew her through Bella.

Ava continued to walk. She ended up at the park. The place where she'd always go to clear her mind. There's no one usually here so she could be alone in peace. She went up towards where the slide was and sat down. Finishing out her cigarette before throwing it on the ground.

"Damn it's cold." She said.

She laid back staring up at the sky. She began feeling a little guilty after snapping at Bella and Edward. She began reminiscing on memories.

Sophomore Year December 13th

"Bella, Edward there you are!" She ran up to the two almost tripping over but Edward caught her. "Sorry and thanks."

"What's up?" Bella asked.

"Can I borrow one of your guys notes for Geometry. I missed class yesterday because we had an important student council meeting." She said waiting for their anwser.

"Sure you can use mine." She said looking through her bag for it. After she found it she handed them to her making Ava smile in appreciating it .

"Thanks, and also have one more question." She said with begging eyes.

"If it's about what I think it is then no." Bella said already knowing Ava's question.