Chapter 3

AVA WAITED IN FRONT of the school for Milo

AVA WAITED IN FRONT of the school for Milo. He texted her during last bell saying that he'd come and pick her up.

"Did you want a ride home?" Bella asked coming up behind Ava.

"No It's ok, I got one already." Ava said.

"Milo?" Bella asked and Ava nodded hesitantly. Bella sighed. "I thought he was out the country."

"Yeah but he came back today. He said he wanted to see me." Ava said.

"You know he... nothing." Bella said about to walk away but Ava stopped her.

"He what Bella." Ava said crossing her arms. Bella turned towards her. "Just wants to sleep with me."

"Yes that's exactly what it is." Bella said. "I know you know that."

"No you just don't know anything." Ava said. She looked over seeing Milo's car pull up and she walked over towards the passenger door.

"Your so stubborn and blind sometimes." Bella said shaking her head.

"Whatever." Ava said opening the door getting inside.

"What's up with her." Milo asked looking over towards Ava.

"Nothing." Ava said shaking her head. Milo smiled at her grabbing her chin kissing her deeply. They began to make out until they heard a bunch of honks, there was a row of cars behind them trying to get out.

"Let's finish this at my house." Milo said and Ava smiled at him biting her lip leaning back into her seat.

Bella watched as Milo's car speed off with Ava in it. Edward came up next to her wrapping his arms around her.

"She's going to come around." He said looking down at her. "Don't worry soon everything's gonna get better."

"I know." Bella said. "I just wish I could've helped her more before all this."

Milo's House

Ava layed on Milo's chest in nothing but a shirt. She was drawing imaginary circles on his chest while he was on his phone. He was texting Tyler so that he and Maddie would come over. The four of them were gonna go to a party.

"They'll be here in 10 so let's get ready." Milo said.

"Why do we have to go to a party. Why can't we just sit here and be together." Ava said looking at him.

"Don't you wanna have some fun, I need to get blown up. Plus I need to sell some stuff my mom needs money for the rent." He said standing up going over towards his closet looking for something to throw on.

Ava sighed but smiled when he turned around.

"Yeah let's go." She said. She stood up grabbing some clothes from where she usually keeps her extra clothes she has here.