Shopping

Harry's POV

Going out of Gringotts my first destination was Madam Malkin's since I need a new Wardrobe.
It seems without my glasses and scar nobody recognized me which is good I can shop in quite. Walking in Madam Malkin's she herself greeted me "Good Afternoon, how can I help you" asked she with a easy going smile. Thinking what exactly I need and realizing I have no clue about fashion I just asked
" I need a new whole wardrobe, from boxers to coats although these aren't pressing, but I have no idea about fashion so I would need you help in it. Also I need Lord's robes for all occasions with The Potter Crest as well as Valkoinen Crest but please be discreet about it." Well I saw the Madam gaping as she was now but well. Gesturing for me to stand in the middle of a platform she began.
2 hours later I choose the best and softest materials for my robes and clothes as well as booths from the strongest hide. All my wardrobe will be in shades of blue, black, green, silver and red. For now I'm in black trousers, black dragon hide booths and a green bottom up shirt with rolled up sleeves. Thanking her and saying I will send an elf in 3 hours for the bags, my next destination was the Apothecary for some potions from the list the healer gave me as well as some hair growth potion. After that I went to the shop with the trunks. Going in I looked around noticing they have not only trunks but bags and a few other trinkets. "Hello, how can I help you today?" I almost jumped when I heard the question since I didn't notice the man behind the counter. "Hello, I'm in need of a new trunk. What kind of trunks do you sell?" I never before notice there to be different kind of trunks but maybe I could get something more then the simple Hogwarts trunk. Noticing the man is beginning to speak I concentrated on him. " well I have serval. The starts school trunk, a travel trunk as well as a trunk with multi compartments were you can choose what it's suppose to be. Which one would you like?" The last one seems most interesting " the last one please, I would like to have a library, a training room, a potion lab and a living room with a sleeping sofa if it's possible. Which materials do you use?" The owner was already searching " I use dragon hide, Acromantula scales, dragon scales, goat hide and a few more but not for trunks. Which one?" " the strongest one, do you have some charms?" I noticed the owner is doing some notes when asking questions. Nodding he answered my question " of course. Water proof, fire proof, anti-thief charm, we can key it to you as well as establish a password. Would you like a Crest and initials and in which color?" Deciding that password was a good idea even better in praseltounge. " yes I would like all the charms, key it to me and I will establish a password. The colors hmm the trunk black with white initials HJPV and two crests one Potter and the second Valkoinen but please be discreet about the second ones. When will it be finish?" The owner was a bit shocked at hearing the second crest and quickly bowed "my Prince, I swear I will tell no one. The trunk will be ready in an hour. The cost 300 galleons." Smiling lightly I nodded gave him the money and told him my elf will pick it up.
My penultimate stop was Olivander's for a new Wand holder. And the last Flourish&Blotts, walking in I took the casket and browsed for an hour taking books about Wizarding History and Politics, Etiquette although Sirius began teaching me in it, as well as Arithmancy, Runes and Defence. Some books about Potions and Wizarding Families. Shrinking the bags after paying I walked out and stood to the side in the Alley whispering "Potter Manor" while touching the Lord's ring.