The truth

Sirius looked at Harry disbelief clearly on his face "you gave an interview? Why? and who is that guy?" Harry looked up and smiled like an imp "I thought it would be a good base for the orphanage bill, since the story of an abused lord and the boy-who-lived will play in people's minds. As for my friend I did tell you about Tomorr Slytherin no? We met when he came to watch the first task and I bumped into him, then we talked about dragons and somehow we were exchanging letters." Sirius and Remus looked a bit skeptical about the guy but did not comment, then Remus noticed the second article.

NEW LORD SLYTHERIN??!!

Hello my dear readers,

I have exciting news for all of you! We have a new Lord in our mist! It was sheer luck that I was at the ministry at the same time the new Lord was registering himself .
Our New Lord is a very handsome man with the aura of mystery around him. With aristocratic cheekbones and ocean blue eyes all ministry eyes were on him, even I myself blushed hearing his deep smooth voice!
As it seems he is in his twenties and from Albania. What is more surprising is he is the Lord of the Noble House of Nara but also the Lord of Ancient and Noble House of Slytherin! Yes my dear readers you read that correct.

What is his history? What are his plans? Is he related to You-Know-Who?

I will try a find the answered until then we will be on our toes.

May Lady magic bless you
Rita Skeeter

Remus looked up "well cub, something to say about how he it related to Voldemort?" Harry really wasn't sure if he should tell them the truth but he also didn't want to lie to them. Sitting up a bit straighter he took on an serious expression and stared "I will tell you the truth but you must keep it to yourself and feel out after I finish, okay?" Both nodded noticing the nervousness he wants to hide. "Well when I got to Gringotts and did the test, it came out I was an Horcrux of Voldemort and had three options. To leave it there, destroy it and others or restore it and give him a second chance. After asking about consequences of these and finding insanity and blood thirst were two, I know it sounds absurd, but I wanted to give him a chance. I know about him more then most people and I knew what kind of childhood he had and stay at Hogwarts until third year. I could understand him and his fear, it could be me we are that alike. And I knew he was brilliant before he lost his kind. So I decided to restore him and give him a second chance at living and give his birthright back. Afterwards he contacted me and we exchanged letters his ideas are similar to mine, he really never wanted to do or become what he had. We also found out he had and strong compulsion to find the books and do the Horcrux's so it wasn't 100% his fault. He is not a nice man but he is not an monster anymore." Harry looked at him and begging them to understand his choices. Both looked to be speechless and thoughtful at the same time. It was Sirius who spoked first "I will reserve judgement until does something and I want to meet him until then I will looked at him as a stranger." Harry looked relieved at that. Remus nodded his head in agreement and they went back to they breakfast.