Chapter Eleven

"So, Sakura-san." Itachi-san stands in front of me. It I somehow hard imagining that only in three years, he is going to massacre the whole clan. Yet, I know it can be avoided if I manage to save Shisui-san. "My Chakra elements are yin, yang and water." Itachi-san starts in warm, yet monotone voice. He tilts his head right and looks at Shisui-san, who just nods in smile.

"Okay." I nod and wait for him to say anything. I have been practicing genjutsu under Anko-san and Shisui-san, yet they don't think that teaching me anything higher than C-rank genjutsu is appropriate.

"This is same as Earth Clone." Itachi explains and stands nearer to the pond. "But this time, instead of concentrating your chakra to produce earth clones, you divert them into creating water ones." I nod in understanding and wait for Itachi-san to show me what to do.

He makes tiger hand seal and a exact clone of him appears next to him. Shisui stabs the clone and it dissolves in water. I watch the scene in awe in front of me. I have always head about the strength these two Uchiha held, but seeing everything in action is something else.

"Now, try you, Sakura-san." Itachi-san urges me and I nod. I close my eyes, diverting my chakra into water instead of earth. I make tiger hand seal and take a deep breath. "Water Release: Water Clone." I whisper in a low voice and crack my eyes open, satisfied grin appearing on my face as I see my clone.

Itachi-san looks at me a bit alarmed, but nods. While Shisui-san is nearly jumping up and down from happiness.

"You did good, Sakura-chan!" He smiles at me and kneels down in front of me to level my eyes. He pats my head gently and grins. Shisui-san is not typical Uchiha, I have realized that much.

"Good, brat." Ibiki claps as well, emerging from the shadows with several other ninjas. Next to him is standing Inoichi-san and Shikaku-san. Both of them have calculating gaze in their eyes. "I didn't think you would learn it that fast." Ibiki-sensei adds and he smirks at me.

"Well, it is same as creating earth clones." I shrug my shoulders and turn around. "Now, what, Itachi-san?"

"Train in doing them." Itachi whispers and rubs his temples while smiling. "Try to create both water and earth clones at the same time." His statement seems to surprise a lot people around us, even Shisui-san. But I nod. I know that he is telling me to do it, because he sees potential in me. And I have to prove that I am capable of more, than what they think.

"Sakura-san." I look up, my eyes clashing with Uchiha orbs. I flinch at the sight of him, but I don't let my fear to be visible any further. 

"Itachi-san." I nod in politeness. I know what he has done in sake of Konoha. I know about the sacrifices he has made.

"I have heard a lot about you, Sakura-san." Itachi-san states gently, small smile appearing on his face. "I am thankful for the care you gave my foolish brother." His voice is soft, love visible in his voice, when he talks about Sasuke. I nod. I don't know what else I am supposed to tell him. I don't know what I feel about Sasuke anymore. Do I love him? Or do I hate him for what he has done? For abandoning us, when we needed him the most?

"I think, brat needs to take a break." Ibiki-sensei appears in front of me and Itachi-san. Itachi looks at my beat up posture and nods, perplexed.

"I am sorry." Itachi-san bows to me. "Just... My brother always complains when he can go no more and I thought, Sakura-san would do the same."Itachi-san whispers and Ibiki-sensei nods, annoyed.

"My brat is not like your brat." Ibiki-sensei states agitated. "She does not complain." He adds with proud smile and turns to me. "Come brat, Anko is waiting at dango shop."

***

"Ne, Ibiki-sensei." I start talking when we return to the training grounds. He looks down at me with questioning face. "Why so many ninjas are spying on us?" I ask a bit irritated. My question seems to surprise a lot of them, hiding under genjutsu or in the trees. All of them were hiding their chakra.

"How do you know that, brat?" Ibiki-sensei raises his eyebrows, smirk forming on his lips.

"I felt their chakra signature." I shrug my shoulders and looks around. "Shisui-san and Itachi-san are standing by the trees with genjutsu over them, maybe." I point at Uchihas' direction and shrug my shoulders. "Though, I can't break it." I add in disappointment and look around. "Inoichi-san with someone else is above us in the trees." Inoichi-sand and Shikaku-san jump next to us, impressed. While Shisui-san and Itachi-san drop their genjutsu. "There is someone on the left, his presence is nearly undetectable, though it is still something. I think he is the one, that was protecting Hokage-sama." I point at the tree and ANBU jumps down. From his mask and gravity defying hair, I know immediately that it is Kakashi-sensei. Due to perfect chakra control after little training with Tsunade-sama, I could easily detect people, if I wanted to.

"I am impressed, Sakura-chan." Shisui grins at me and jogs towards us. "I didn't think you were sensory type." I shrug and turn around, smiling at ANBU. I can feel eyes following my every movement. I stop in front of him and offer him the brightest smile, I can master, I have to. I have to gain his attention this time. I have to prove him that I am not someone to be underestimated.

"Hello, ANBU-san." I greet him with innocent voice and smiley face. I raise my hand, putting it out for him to greet. "My name is Haruno Sakura." I offer him a cheeky grin. "I have noticed that you have been here for nearly a month." I pout and then smile again. "Thought that it would be impolite not to introduce myself." I add with proud smile and look for Ibiki-sensei for agreement. But the man is speechless.

"Hello, Sakura-chan." Kakashi kneels in front of me, taking my hand and shaking it gently. "My name is Hound." I nod at him, already knowing perfectly well, that he would not be able to tell me his real name. His encounter and actions seem to surprise a lot of people behind me. After all, Copycat Kakashi is one of the prodigies, even bigger than Itachi-san himself. And he has different morals and understandings of the village than Itachi-san would ever have.

"Nice to meet you, Hound-san." I grin at him and turn around. "I have to go, now. I am training to create earth and water clones at the same time." I pout and sigh. "It is a bit difficult. I don't think I have enough chakra for both of them." I shrug my shoulders and run towards Ibiki-sensei.

"Brat, you don't run towards unknown shinobi and demand his name." Ibiki-sensei practically growls at me. "You don't know them, they might be dangerous to you." He adds with worry evident in his tone.

"It's okay, Morino-san." Hound appears in front of us. "Sakura-chan was trying to be friendly." He adds and looks down at me. Ibiki nods, mumbling something under his breath. "I am here to collect Itachi-san and Shisui-san." He turns towards Uchiha cousins. "We have a mission." He adds and they nod. Shisui kneels in front of me, giving me one his best smiles. He pats my head.

"Ne, Sakura-chan." He starts in low voice and I can sense how much he does not want to go. "I will be returning in a month, okay?" I nod as he pats my head once again. "Be a good girl and try not to annoy Anko-senpai too much, okay?" I can feel bile raising up in my throat and my eyes burning from the tears that are about to pool in them. "Be a good girl, Sakura-chan." He mumbles and hugs me tightly. I return the hug, feeling that on whatever mission he is going on, is pretty dangerous. "Try to make friends." He whispers in my ear and smiles. He pats my head once more and then stands up. "See you soon, Sakura-chan!" He waves his hand and disappears alongside Kakashi and Itachi-san.

"Come on, brat." Ibiki pats my head. "I am going to take you to T&I." I nod as I clench my hands around him as we disappear in the swirl of leaves.