Chapter Forty - Four

"W-What?" Naruto asks me confused as soon as I state my plan in front of everyone. Chiyo-baa-chan knew everything, and she just smiled at me and Sasori, before giving her life up for Gaara. "That bastard killed Gaara!" Naruto shouts angrily.

I can feel angry eyes following my every movement. I grit my teeth in anger not to kill my dumb brother in front of me. With a sigh, I put my mask over my face, looking at him with anger in my eyes.

"Naruto." Kakashi puts his hand on Naruto's shoulder. "You don't question the decisions made by your ANBU Captains, especially in front of so many people." He whispers in his ear, but even this does not seem to effect the dumb blonde.

"But, Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto shouts once again. He looks at me with angry eyes and I know as the matter of fact, that if he continues like that, he is going to lose control on his fox inside. "You can't probably be serious." His voice is calm, unlike him. Dark.

"I am serious, Naruto." I state with a shrug and stand protectively in front of tied up Sasori. "I know what I am doing." I look at Gaara, who just nods at me, trusting me. "I take full responsibilities of my actions and I don't need you questioning my orders. You got me?" I say in calm, dangerous voice. I turn around and look at Sai and Yamato. "Sai, we are leaving." He gets the memo and creates large bird. I pick up Sasori, throwing him over my shoulder and jump on the bird. As soon as Yamato gets on, we start to fly towards Konoha.

***

"Are you okay, Sakura-chan?" Shisui asks me calmly, yet worriedly. Only he, Ibiki, Fugaku-san, Mikoto-san, Anko, Genma, Kakashi and Tsunade know how the man next to me saved my life. And he does understand my need to save him in return.

"We can't accept S-ranked criminal among us." Hiashi calmly states. I look at him with anger blazing in my eyes. Uchihas are backing me up. Stating that they trust me more. With sigh, Inoichi-san and Yamanaka clan backed me up. He stated that he trusted my mental state to know what I am doing. Hyugas are against me. Naruto is standing with them. Kakashi, Genma, Anko are on my side. Ibiki is standing next to Tsunade, in the middle.

Inazuka. Nara, Akimichi, Aburame are with me. While everyone on the mission, minus Sai, Yamato and Kakashi are standing next to Hyugas.

"I trust you, Ugly." Sai shrugs his shoulders and stands next to others, backing me up, he is followed by Yamato and Kakashi.

Yet, no matter what the real decision lies on Tsunade-sama. After destroying the council, no new council has arisen, thus, all the power was given to her. She looks at me with sad eyes, then her gaze lands on Sasori.

"Sakura..." I flinch at her tone. "Just say everything once again." She whispers rubbing her temples. "If we trust him, and he betrays us, whole village will be threatened." She starts slowly. "The whole blame would be on you." I nod. "Why do you trust him?"

"Because he saved me." I state once again. "If it was not for him, I would have died in the forest, when I encountered Akatsuki." I sigh and push my hair away from my face. "He will be my full responsibility. Every failed mission, every rude remark. Everything." I breath in. "I know that the things he did, cannot be just overlooked. Thus, I suggest we deliver some kind of punishment upon him and later use him against Akatsuki."

"And why did he agree to join us?" Hiashi asks rudely. I look at the man in front of me, debating whether or not I should explode.

"With all respects." I start in low, sinister voice. I feel my control slipping away from my hands. Yet, I can't go berserk here, not on them. Despite the fact, that some of them need a reality check. "I don't want to sound rude, but I don't think that you have to concern yourself over my decisions." I state firmly. "During the eleven years of my active rank, I have never once miscalculated my moves." I state calmly. "I have been doing my job, defending my village and people in it ever since, I have turned four." This information is new to some of them, earning shocked expressions. "Sasori of the Red Sand joined us, because he knew that I could kill his immortal body." I state with a chuckle.