<35> Pregame!Rantaro x Reader

Danganronpa V3
Outside world
Gender: neutral
Request by: fr1e (On Quotev)
Warning: Major spoilers for NDRV3!

Ok, first of all, I like the idea.
Secondly, this Rantaro is both pregame and in-game lol.
Oh, and I guess that I'd make them lovers at first, cuz ya know... more emotion?

——————————————————————————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>

*Before 52nd killing game*

"Hey Taro... are you sure that you'll do fine...?" I ask, clearly worried about my dear boyfriend. "Of course I will! But... I still find it weird that why wouldn't you join it..." His smile then turns into a frown. "Sorry, Taro... I'm not really into Danganronpa so..." I trailed off a bit, while rubbing my neck.

"It's alright, darling, you don't have to!" Rantaro then pulled me closer, and kissed my forehead. (Honestly, it's rather he call you "babe" or something cheesy, to fit his pregame self, but I can't write that word in haha-) "After all, it's just a game..." He pulled out, and gave me a warm smile.

"Yeah, but try to not flirt with the girls there!" I pouted. "I'll be watching you from the TV, and if something happens, don't ask why you died!" Rantaro chuckled a bit, and waved me goodbye after walking out of the door. "Bye... Rantaro..." I frowned after his presence left me. It was quite... quiet...

I don't really feel save after letting him go like that. I should've been less selfish and just join! Will he do fine? I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts of Rantaro getting hurt. "He's strong! He can do it!" I encouraged myself as I flop myself back to the sofa.

~~~~•

Rantaro Amami and Tsumugi Shirogane (This is not cannon) has chosen to sacrifice for their last 2 survivors... then does that mean Rantaro will get back to me? Oh my God! After weeks and months! God knows when? Rantaro will get back to me!

I was expecting him to come back... but he doesn't. He left me in a disappointment. I wanted to see him face to face so bad, but he didn't come.

It's alright... it's just... probably him... he might still being in Danganronpa... But the thoughts of him leaving me wouldn't go, I wanted to see him, I missed him. I need him... You stupid bitch! If you just join Danganronpa with him, then THIS wouldn't happen! You left him alone! Now you were expecting him to come back to you?!

I calmed myself down a bit. It's alright... just... go for a walk... I put on my jacket, and a (F/C) scarf that Rantaro bought for me, and decided to head out to town.

There's nothing much going on, and I weren't expecting it either. But when I gaze around, a familiar green haired boy caught my eye. "R-Rantaro?!" I called out. We wasn't really far away from each other, so I guess he heard me. Rantaro turned around to see me running to him.

"Rantaro! I-I missed you so much!" I hugged him tightly, but he didn't say anything, he just gasped, and looked at me confusedly. "I should've just join you! I'm sorry, Rantaro!" I shouted while crying, but he's being TOO silent, which make me worried already.

I pulled out, and look at his eyes again. "Is there something wrong, Taro? Why... why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, hoping that he was just being too emotional. "Ah... I'm sorry about that... but umm... how do I put this..." He then rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm very sorry, Miss, but it seems like I don't remember who you are..." Rantaro then gave out a slight chuckle, but I just stood there in silent, couldn't speak anything.