Your lips were Bleeding

Requested by Blackii2

Opening Scenario: 

It was your mannerism that whenever you were thinking hard you unconsciously bit your lips, this time you were concentrating so hard that you didn't notice your lips bleeding. 

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

You and Giyu were just hanging out together, you were so deep in thought but you still notice Giyu were staring so intently at you, making you conscious. 

"why are you staring at me? is there something on my face?" you asked finally having enough of his staring then snapping your head to his direction. 

"yes" he answered never breaking his gaze at you. 

"really? where?" 

"there"

moving dangerously closer to you, Giyu leaned down and gently wipe your lips using his thumb. yet what you can't understand is that why does his face have to be so close. you could practically feel his breath and his eyes never left your eyes as he wipe away the blood on your lips.

"oh..." was the only thing you can utter as your face exploded fifty shads of red. though Giyu remained unaffected.

"..."

"...Thanks"

Obanai Iguro

"are you an idiot?" Obanai suddenly said as you were staring plainly on the air, lost in your day dreaming. Obanai who was with you the whole time was quite use to it but this time he notice the red blood on your lips. 

"huh? are you trying to pick a fight with me?" 

"you're such an airhead"

sighing to himself, Obanai move from where he was resting and approach you, his eyes were like predators that has set there eyes on there prey. you can't help but feel nervous as you try to move backwards, but he quickly and softly took hold of your hand and pulled you towards him.

"wha-what are you doing?!" 

you nervously asked Obanai as he took hold of your chin and made you properly look at him.

"don't move" he said or more like commanded causing you to become perfectly still. As you see Obanai slowly leaning down which clearly means his gonna kiss you, you completely shut your eyes waiting for his lips, but sadly it never came.

instead, you felt his cold fingers wipe away the blood on your lips. 

"you should be more careful" he said but you knew he was teasing you as he smirk at your really red face, embarrassed that you really though he was gonna kiss you.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

you were so engross in the book you were reading, so lost to the story that you didn't notice you were biting your lips so hard that it started to bled. Sanemi who was beside you can't help but notice the res substance right on your lips. and seeing you were completely unaware of it, an idea come into his head.

"Do you really not know? or you're waiting for me to do something?" he said as he smirk at your confuse expression.

"what?" you asked annoyed that he interrupted you from reading. for a moment you divert your eyes away from the book to look at Sanemi who was grinning from ear to ear.

"I'll choose the latter then" 

he exclaimed as he suddenly captured your lips taking you by surprised. what's more shocking is you felt him lick your lips causing your face erupt different shades of red. Sanemi of course was not satisfied as he let his mouth explore every corner there is causing you let out a moan.

"what do yo-!"you said as  soon as you two separated for air, of course Sanemi didn't let you finish.

"your blood taste damn sweet!"

Gyomei himejima

"ah that hurts!" you exclaimed as you felt pain on your lips. Gyomei who was on the other room, rush to your side as soon as he heard you cry out in pain.

"what's the matter?" he worriedly asked

"my lips are bleeding, I must have bitten it too hard" you said as you lightly touch your lips and as you suspected from the blood on your fingers it is certainly bleeding.

"use this for now..." Gyomei said as he handed you a handkerchief, out of his pocket. 

"Gyomei?! what are you doing?!" you asked startled, as he suddenly carried you bridal style.

"Let's go to the Butterfly estate" was his only answer as if it was the most common thing to do after attaining a small injury. 

"It's just a small bite but Thank you Gyomei" you giggled as you wipe the blood on your lips and wrap your arms around his neck. you can't stop him anyway so might as well enjoy.

Kyojuro Rengoku

"you're so cute (Y/N)" Kyojuro suddenly blurted out as the both of you were walking around together.

"that's so sudden" you chuckled as you continue walking, noticing he was not following you, you also stop to look back at him, confuse.

"What's the matter?" 

"you're bleeding" He said as he laugh, making you even more confuse. 

"bleeding where?" you asked tilting your head to the side, confuse, not recalling you even get injured, much less feeling pain. 

"you're lips is bleeding" he said as he approach you. now everything just make sense. for a moment you get worried that Kyojuro would just suddenly blurt out you're cute then say you're bleeding. 

"oh, I must have bitten it to hard" you said in understanding as you attempt to lick away the blood but Kyojuro stop you by cupping your lips and making you stare at his million dollars smile. 

"let me make it better" he said so confidently as he leaned down and captured your lips. maybe you should bite your lips more often.

Tengen Uzui

"(Y/N)" Uzui called out as you two were just hanging out together

"yeah?" you asked not bothering to look at him. 

"look here for a minute?" he called again 

"why?" you asked this time, turning your head to look at whatever he was doing. but instead you felt his lips on yours, and what more he lick your lips at least a couple of times. you could feel your heart was about to explode out of your chest.

"wha-what's that for?" you asked as you cover your red face with the back of your hand.

"it's your fault your lips were tempting me" he said grinning like a child who just got his favorite candy.

"huh?!" you asked in disbelief and confusion.

"your lips were bleeding"

"That's so unsanitary"

Muichiro Tokito

"(Y/N)" Muichiro called, you heard him but you were so deep in though that you only manage to hummed as an answer. 

"hmmmm"

"(Y/N) listen to me" He called again, this time more loudly and desperately, yet this time you didn't even manage to reply at him.

"..."

"that's it!" noticing your slightly bleeding lips, Muichiro took the chance and took hold of both of your cheeks, and slammed his lips on your's, you could feel his tongue slightly lick your bleeding lips, sending shivers down your spine. 

"what the hell?!" the only words that come out of your mouth as you were startled from his sudden action and the fact that Muichiro was acting as if nothing happened.

"now I got your attention! listen..."