They got Hurt but didn't tell you

Giyu Tomioka

"Giyu, what are you doing here?" You called to the water pillar as you spot him staring at the pond.

"Passing time" he replied, glancing at you then back at the pond. You shurg it off, thinking he just needed some space to think.

however, when you pass by the area again there he was still staring at the pond, standing still like a pole.

"Giyu you're gonna catch a cold, you should probably get inside" you yelled from afar, Giyu turned around to face you and gave you a nod.

But instead of walking towards you, he remained standing still.

"What's wrong?" You scowl, already sensing that's something was definitely wrong.

"You go ahead" he stated but you just suspiciously narrowed your eyes at him.

You nodded and pretended to walk away but once your out of his sight you peak through the corner to see him limping away.

"What happened to you?" You spoke barely scaring him.

"Sprain" he only replied, earning a sigh from you.

"Why didn't you say anything?" You said as you swing his arm around your shoulder and help him walk.

"I don't want to be a burden"

"You never are"

Obanai Iguro

It was just a normal day, you woke up, have breakfast, train and go have lunch with Obanai, but there was something different, something you still yet to find out.

"Why aren't you eating?" You asked Obanai who was seating in front of you. He barely eat anything, better yet he didn't eat anything.

"I'm not hungry" he only replied as he avoided your eyes.

"Obanai, if this is about your scar, I told you, you didn't have to hide it from me" you reassured him, he glance at you for a moment only to look away as quick.

"No it's not that" he timidly replied.

You narrowed your eyes at him, suspicious of his odd behavior, you begun to piece one and the other together.

"Lift up your arms" you said or more like demanded. It was a Simple task but Obanai didn't made any attempt to move his arms.

"Tsk"

"You got hurt didn't you? Why didn't you tell me sooner" you worriedly said

"It's just a broken arm, it'll heal" he simply said, completely brushing it off likes it's not a big deal.

"Just a broken arm?! You know how much I hate secrets, especially when it's about your safety" you were mad, and he knew it too so the only thing he can do was to apologise.

"I'm sorry"

Silence then immediately followed as you and Obanai stared at each other until you gave out and let out a sigh.

You pick up your chopsticks again and pick up some of the food but instead of eating it you offered it to Obanai.

"Here" you raise the food towards his mouth while Obanai gave you a look.

"What? don't you want to eat?"

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"Did your mission went well?" You asked Sanemi as you catch up to him and match his waking pace.

"Yeah"

"Any injuries?"

"No"

You knew Sanemi was a prideful individual, he never admits something that makes him look bad. He always try to act tough but it was also this reasons why he was so easy to read. You always read him like a book but this one time you beleive his lie.