Morning After

Morning after you did the deed (^-^)

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

Fluttering your eyes open you were met with the peaceful sleeping face of Giyu, his usual black hair that was tied back into a low ponytail, was messily spread around him. unconsciously  your hand found it's way into his hair.

His hair was smooth than it look likes, enjoying your time playing with his hair, a small smile find it's way into his face. 

"...Giyu" you called as you buried your head into his neck, inhaling his scent which weirdly comforts you.

"hmmm" Giyu hummed as he let out a yawn , but nonetheless opened his eyes and pulled you closer to him.

"Sleep well?" you asked giggling at his sleepy eyes

"Yes" his only reply as he fall asleep again making you giggle again.burying your head on his chest you too also fell asleep.

Obanai Iguro

"Goddammit Obanai....I can't move" you muttered as you shift around in bed, feeling the pain below your upper body. Obanai fluttered his eyes open, despite putting his bandage back into his face you can tell he was grinning. 

"Wipe that grin off your face, you should have been more gentle" you said as you pouted at him.

"That's not what you said last night" he said making you blush first thing in the morning.

"Hey! don't talk about that" you embarrassingly muttered as you buried your head on his chest to hide you face away from him. 

"you were calling my name loudly last night too" he added making you even more embarrasses.

"stop ittttt" you whined feeling your face get even hotter.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Waking up into tangled sheets and limbs, you can't help but remember what happened the night before making you blush first thing in the morning. while admiring Sanemi's sleeping face in the morning you can't help but trace the scars on his face.

your soft fingers delicately trace the scar on his forehead down to his nose to the scar across his cheeks then coming down to his lips. suddenly, Sanemi bite your finger, but not to strong.

"Good morning" you said as he tried his best to open his eyes. Sanemi took hold of your wrist placing light kisses down to your arm until he reach your cheeks. 

"No, I haven't brush my teeth yet" you said as he kiss the corner of your lips.

"I don't care" he argues as he hold you tighter next to him.

"Distance Sanemi, Distance. We're naked right know you know" you whined as you blush  as you felt his skin on your skin.

"That's it, I can go for round 2!" He said as he easily hover above you, memories from last night flooding in your head, making you a blushing mess.

"No! you just woke up you know!"

Gyomei Himejima

You woke up laying on top of Gyomei, his hands protectively wrap around you. feeling you move around he flutters his eyes open.

"sorry, did I woke you up?" you apologize as you shifted from your position and lay on bed beside him instead.

"No" he muttered as he wrap his arms around you again and pulled you closer to his body.

"are you feeling okay?" he asked as he place his chin on top of your head.

"never been better" you chuckled quickly pecking his lips then burying your head on the crook of his neck then falling asleep again.

Kyojuro Rengoku

"Good morning, Rengoku-san" you greeted as the male flutters his golden eyes open. despite having sleepiness on his eyes his smile never falters.

"Stop calling me by my last name, call me Kyo-chan like how you called me last night"He said calmly, and as you remember what you two did last night, as you surrender your body under him. your face exploded into thousand shades of red.

"hey, how can you say those embarrassing thing" you embarrassingly said as you hide your face on his naked chest.

"what's to be embarrassed about, come on call me Kyo-chan" he enthusiastically encourage as he took hold of your chin and made you look up at his adorable eyes. 

"...kyo-...chan" you manage to say as your face exploded into red again making Kyojuro laugh wholeheartedly at your cuteness.

Tengen Uzui

you groaned in your sleep as you felt someone playing with your hair. fluttering your eyes open, you were met with Uzui's handsome face along with his messy white hair.

"did you sleep well?" he asked as he smiled at you

"yeah" you sleepily replied as you comfortably shift on his arms.

"Let's go take a shower together" Uzui suggested as he grinned at you, no sign of fatigue or tiredness on his face.

"I can't...I'm too soar" you groaned as you felt the pain below from shifting your body. 

"not a problem! I'll carry you for the rest of the day!" he said as he suddenly carried you bridal style. he then ran towards the bathroom.

"Ah hey! put me down!"

Muichiro Tokito

Waking up in your Boyfriends sleeping face after a pleasured and satisfying night was more than you can ask for, and as you admire his sleeping face along with his messy bed hair, his eyes suddenly flutters open.

"Good Morning Muichiro, did you have a good sleep?" you asked as you tucked away some of his hair away that falls down on his face. 

"hmm"Muichiro hummed too sleepy to even answer you making you chuckled.

"It's okay go and sleep more, I'll prepare you some breakfast" you said as you place a kiss on his forehead and escape on his hold on your waist. but before you could get out of bed, Muichiro took hold of you, preventing you from leaving bed.

"..stay with me"he mumbled making you silently smile at him then relaxing on his arms again.

"alright, I swear you're gonna be the death of me"