Shattered Illusions | Introduction

- Disclaimer -

This is a work of fiction. The characters are taken from the show "Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan" However, the plot has no connection with the show.

All the businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely co-incidence.

If you ever found the scenes or the book in any other site except for wattpad, please do inform me. I only write my books here, on wattpad.

°°°

- Description -

He loved her and She loved him.

It was as complicated as it seemed simple for the Her and She was never the same.

Manik Malhotra had seen many ups and downs in his life until he met Nandini Murty who was no less than a blessing to him and his crooked fate.

She held his hand, stood by him in his difficult times and made him what he is today.

Nandini Murty, the daughter of a Multimillionarie. Nandini was never deprived of anything. Even when her mother died, her father showered her with all his love and time, and never let her miss her mother.

But when she meets Manik, a broken drunkard, she couldn't help but fall for him.

For the world they were Buisness Partners.

For Manik, Nandini was his bestfriend, his idol, the only person who didn't leave him in the middle.

And for Nandini, Manik was her life. Her heart resided in him.

°°°

- Important -

Shattered Illusions is inspired from the Hindi movie, Dhadkan. Having grown up watching this movie - I loved it. Back then. Now? I do but like with time, my thoughts have changed too. Maybe I wouldn't have been inspired by this movie today, but that being said, I don't regret writing it. So here it is, again.

• Although this is going to be an edited version of Locked in Love / Shattered Illusions - I haven't changed much things. Just made it more neat and clean, and put some more depth in the scenes and characters. But even then, it might come of as a cliche book, some cringe scenes. I hope you will be understanding why it is that way.

• English isn't my first language, so please don't expect a highly professional english. There might be grammatical errors, and some typos left unattended. I hope you guys will ignore it and move forward.

• Any pictures, graphics used in the book or cover do not belong to me. I took them either from Pinterest, from sites that offer free images, or from Google.

• I hope you enjoy reading this edited version. I promise, it is better and more fun to read. Makes much more sense.

• Last, While I am open to critisism, I don't enjoy reading hate comments so they will be just taken down. Worst, I will mute you, so don't bother writing. Healthy suggestions and polite pointing out is always appreciated. Thankyou!

°°°

Enjoy Reading!