Run Away

Chim's POV

The next time I realized I was in my bed. I must have fallen asleep while standing in the corner.... I checked my phone. 11:00 am. I sighed not knowing what to do.

Wait.... 11:00 am... Oppas must be at the studio working on their album. That means... I jumped off of my bed and quickly changed my outfit and packed my stuff.

Yes. I'm running away.

I could stay at my friend's house for few days or maybe stay at the hotel. Whoa I'm such a genius!! This is the only way I'm getting away from my punishment.

I grabbed my wallet, phone, and bag and walked out of the house. I felt slightly guilty but I couldn't care less there's no way I'm getting spank again. I'm sick of them treating me like a kid.

I called my old friends and we decided on having party at the hotel. We meet up at the hotel and rent a room.

Where did I get the money?

Ha! Jimin oppa let me have one of the credit card that belonged to my parents just in case something happens to me

We decorated the room and order bunch of foods. Waited for all our friends get here.

When did things started going wrong? I don't know? Our friends' friends invited their friends and they invited their friends soon enough the room was full of people and alcohols. I tried to control myself I swear I did. But being with my old friends reminded me of how I used to be before and when I realized I was drunk and dancing with all theses crazy people.

Jimin's POV

When we got back from the studio it was 9. I quickly went upstairs to check up on chim. But the bed was empty. I walked to the closet and found all the clothes gone....

"Y/N!!!"

I started to panic

Jin rushes to my side

"What's wrong?"

"Hyung... I..I..think she left the house"

I said crying to his chest

Namjoon immediately started calling y/n
Yoongi,Jungkook, and Taehyung rushed out of the house to go look for y/n

"Hyung what if something happens to her.. I'll never forgive myself!! I promised her I'll protect her!"

"Shh we'll find her. Don't worry. Now let's go find her"

- Next Morning -

It's 8 in the morning and we still haven't found her yet. No matter how many times we called her she never answered our call.

I decided to text her

Y/n please please please come home. You are the only sister I have. You don't know how much I love you. I know that I might be seen too harsh to you but believe me all I want is the best for you. I wanted to protect you I wanted to raise you well. Please come back to your oppa. I can't lose you too please come back to us. Let us protect you

I silently cried

Chim's POV

I woke up to the horrible headache. Aish who tf is calling me so early in the morning. I grabbed my phone to check.

I dropped my phone

It's Jimin oppa....

When my phone stop buzzing I slowly picked up my phone.

1000+ calls
700 messages

That's when a message from Jimin oppa popped up.
I cried my eyes out. I never felt this guilty.

Why didn't I just accept my punishment? Why did I even lie in the first place? Why do I always give him hard time? Why am I like this?

I cried until there was no tears left to be dropped.

I packed my stuff and checked out. Rushed to the house. I didn't care how harshly I would be punished. I just wanted to apologize to my oppas. I wanted to feel their warmth again.   

I was standing at the gate. I called Jimin oppa

"Y/N!!!"

"Oppa.."

"You alright? Are you hurt? Where are you? Are you safe? Do you need me to pick you up? Just thank you so so so much for calling me just thank you"

"Oppa... I'm really sorry for being a horrible sister. I'm really sorry for always giving you hard time. And thank you for never giving up on me"

"Y/n don't you ever say things like that. You aren't horrible you are my best! my precious sister y/n. Please don't say things like that to my lovely sister"

"Oppa... I really wanna go back but I can't... after what I did to you and oppas... I don't deserve you guys"

"y/n" his voice suddenly turned to his stern voice

"We love you. That will never ever change. No matter what you do we'll be still by your side. Sure oppas will give you punishments if you do something wrong but baby believe that's because we care. I know you are scared but please listen to your oppa we love you. We want you back. We want you to come back to us"

"Oppa. I'm at the front gate. Can you please.. come pick me up... please"

I heard all the 7 oppas call my name

"Y/N!!"

They all hugged me and I cried in their arms. I was glad to be home.

"Do you know how much we worried about you? You are in so much trouble!!"

"I'm sorry eomma"

Jin laughed at his nickname

"Yah!! You didn't have to run away. I'm not gonna kill you just because you lied" said Yoongi

"Appa~ I'm sorry for being bad"

He ruffled my hair and smiled at the nickname

Jimin smiled at the sight

"One question....
Are you drunk y/n?" Namjoon asked

I nodded

"Gosh how old are you??" Hoseok asked pinching my cheek

"13..."

"Did the laws change?? Are you allowed to drink at your age" Jungkook said sarcastically

"Let's just go inside first. She needs to rest"

Taehyung oppa said holding my hands and leading me inside the house.