Broken Boy (pt.4)

Jungkook woke up in the middle of the night and winced in pain. He was angry was an understatement. He was ready to kill the very person who got him in this trouble. He kicked off the blanket and walked to the closet taking out the think and heavy belt.  He knew this was wrong. He knew this wasn't fair. He knew he would be in trouble if hyungs find this out. But that wasn't enough to stop the boy. It was never his fault that he was no longer the youngest of the house. It was never his fault that hyungs were being stricter and harsher on him. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't wipe this thoughts off his head.

Everything started when y/n came to the house.

Everything started because of her...... IT'S HER FAULT THAT I'M IN SO MUCH PAIN!!

He went to Chim's room and walked straight into the room without even knocking.

"Opp-"

"SHUT UP"

"Oppa?" Chim looked up to Jungkook, a hint of fear in her voice.

"I said...SHUT UP" Jungkook shouted at Chim and she flinched at the tone he was using with her. He was always nice to her. Though sometimes they would argue on silly things since they are the youngest two of the house but at the end of the day he was Chim's Oppa and would spoil her just like others.

"Turn around and pull your protections down now"
Jungkook ordered emotionlessly.

"Oppa.....?" Chim stared at Jungkook confused not knowing what she did to get a spanking.

"10 more with the belt"

Chim quickly got off her bed and turned her back to Jungkook pulling all her protections down.

"Oppa..?" Chim tried again hoping Jungkook will at least give her an explanation why she's getting punished. But what she got instead was....

"Bend over the bed"

Not wanting to anger the boy Chim bent over the bed. Jungkook walked around the room to find a right implements to use. Soon he found a cane under her bed which Yoongi had kept there as a warning if she misbehaves and gets 3 warnings then she would receive a spanking with the cane before bed. He walked back to where Chim was and placed the cane on the her poor tush.

"Stick your butt out" He said coldly.

"Oppa!!!" Chim shouted.

"Stand up and grab 2 pillows"

Chim obeyed and came back to Jungkook with 2 pillows in her arms flinching when she saw the cane he was holding. Jungkook gestured her to bend over. He put the pillows under her(a/n this is scary af. when they tell you to get the pillows then it means you have screwed a big time. It makes your skin stretched and harder to keep the position)and stood behind her patting her butt with the cane as if he was choosing where to hit.

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

Jungkook landed the first five fast not even giving the girl time to breath.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Jungkook knew the hyungs have probably heard her scream and doesn't have much time left. He swung back the cane again and landed it on her poor butt harshly.

WHACK

"OPPPAAAAA!!!!!"

Shut up.... if only you weren't here...

Deep inside he knew that wasn't true. He loved her and his hyungs. He loved this family.

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

He whipped the girl roughly trying to get rid of the anger burning inside him. It was when he landed another extremely harsh hits on her thigh and she screamed out for help.....

"APPAAAA!!!!!"

The members rushed into the room and froze at the sight.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!!!!" Yoongi shouted when he saw the maknae was about to land yet another hit on his baby. Finally realizing the presence of his shocked and pissed hyungs Jungkook dropped the cane he was holding and run to the door.

"And where you think you are going?" Namjoon asked with scarily calm voice making the boy froze.

"Kneel. Arms up" the leader ordered

"Jiminie oppa!!!! Appa!!!!!!!" Chim cried. All the attention in the room turned to the poor girl still bending over the bed shaking. Jimin quickly went to scooped her up into his arms and cuddled her.

"Shh... I'm sorry this happened to you. You are safe now please stop crying. Hmm? Oppa doesn't like seeing you cry." Jimin said kissing every single drop of the tears on her face away. Yoongi sat next to them and ruffled her hair showering her with sweet words and reassuring her that she was their princess.

This brought tears to Jungkook's eyes. He knew he's about to get a good spanking probably the worst one he has ever gotten. But what scared him was the fact that he was no longer their baby maknae.

I was only loved because I was the youngest

Now they hate me

They hate me

They hate me

THEY HATE ME

The more he tried to shake off those thoughts the voice inside his head got louder and louder. He sobbed and buried his face in his hands.

The hyungs would normally notice the sudden change of the behavior and would ask what was wrong but they were blinded by the anger. How could he beat up the poor innocent baby for nothing!?

"JEON JUNGKOOK" Namjoon shouted

It scared the boy since Namjoon never ever raised his voice at him before. Sure he had been scolded by the leader countless times but was never like this. He would always control his tones and would never scold anyone out of anger.

"Arms up!"

Jungkook sobbed but obeyed.

"Higher" Taehyung added. Jungkook looked up shocked but only to be met with the disappointments filling all his hyungs' eye.

All of them left the room leaving the poor boy in the punishment position letting him cry his heart out. Jimin carried Chim into his room and cuddled her for a while then went back into the living room and joined the others where they were discussing what to do with the boy.

A/N again sorry for the late update...
I was gonna make this one the last one but I guess the next one would be the last one hahaha

Hope you guys liked this chapter and hope the hyungs would have some mercy on that poor baby