Sneak Out

@Akashniz requested
This one is a long chapter~

THWACK

THWACK

THWACK

THWACK

Each hits landed harshly on your calves leaving a thin red line. But you kept your mouth shut not letting a single word out.... there's no way I'm telling him who I was with. No!! I can't!! But I can't lie to him!! You made up your mind and glued your mouth shut.

- 2 days ago -

"y/n??"

You turned around to see the familiar face smiling at you.

"OMG is that you?? Joon Woo?" You screamed

"Yes!! How long has it been since we last met??"

"Ummm you moved 3 years ago so 3 years?"

"Yeahh!! You haven't changed a little"

"Says you!!"

You chatted for a while then exchanged number and quickly went off to your next classes. You were so excited.

Holy shitttt!! I didn't think I would meet him in this boring af school!!

He was your crime partner back in your old school. You guys would always get in troubles together. You chuckled to the memories. Until you remembered why he had transferred out and moved out of the town. He got caught doing drugs...... And I was right there with him when he got caught....(even though you never saw him actually taking drugs. You were too busy playing games on your phone )ever since then you were told not to NEVER meet him again.

The bell rung and it was time to go home. While you were walking to the front get the only thing you could think about was Joon Woo

But.... it's been 3 years and he doesn't seem to be addicted to drugs or anything. Just hanging around with him won't hurt me right? It's not like I'm gonna date him. Should I ask Jimin oppa first? But what if he says no?

You walked back and forth until Jimin's car pulled up right next you.

"Get in!!"

Jimin's voice snapped you out of your thoughts and you got in the car.

"How was school?"

"Well....umm..."

You weren't quite sure if you should tell him or not.

"Did something happen??" He said looking into your eyes

"Hmm? your eyes are telling me something good happened" he smiled

Ugh! I seriously can't hide a thing from this oppa. Well I guess I'm just gonna have to tell him then.... you made up your mind turned to him.

"I met Joon Woo today. He goes to the same school"

"Joon Woo? The guy who got caught doing drugs?? Don't you tell me you are back being friends with him Park y/n."