-Chapter 7-

I had come to realize who this man really is. Stefano is so broken and lost. After our talk he told me he had been dragged into the Mafia from a young age, forced to do the violent actions of the higher ups. Forced to fight for his life. He explained to me his hardships from losing his best friend to the violence surrounding his life. I had discovered that he was having trouble sleeping, he hadn't slept in 4 days.

It made me think back to my home in Nigeria. I pitied myself for growing up in the conditions I did, I knew my mom loved me so much and gave me everything I needed. Stefano explained his fathers harshness and brutality. He spoke about his mothers death when he was 7. I may have no had the best home or lavish lifestyle but I had love and family. Something he never was able to obtain. 

Currently Stefano, the kids and I sat on the back patio in swim suits. Mikos wanted a pool day so we had a bunch of snacks, music, and we all had swim suits on. I sat with Eli on my lap bouncing him lightly had a babbled. Stefano laid on a lounge chair next to me and Mikos splashed in the shallow end of the pool.

 Stefano laid on a lounge chair next to me and Mikos splashed in the shallow end of the pool

"Come on Zora, please come in!" Mikos splashed at me from the edge of the pool. I laughed and stood up holding Eli.

"Here Stefano hold Eli." Stefano was about to protest but was stopped by me putting Eli in his lap. Eli babbled happily and chewed on his hand. Stefano looked down at Eli with a wary expression. 

I got in the pool with Mikos and splashed water at him. He laughed at me making faces. I leaned on the side of the pool putting on sun glasses. I noticed Mikos dive under the water with a plastic shark fin on his back.

"AHHH, IMMA SHARK!" Mikos popped out of the water and jumped on me. I laughed loudly and hugged Mikos tightly.

"Alright Jaws, how bout we get some snacks." I ruffled his hair as he held onto me.

"Yes mommy, I'm hungry." Hold on- 

D-did he just call me mommy. 

I froze and looked over to Stefano noticing his wide eyes looking at out interaction.

"Oh um, sweetie you know i'm not your mom." He looked at me and his eyes widened, i noticed tears starting to build up and he moved away from me.

"Oh well I thought that maybe because your here forever and daddy loves you, you can be Eli and I's mommy." he stuttered over his words and fidgeted with his hands. I knew that look, he was going to cry.

I swept him up in a tight hug.

"Of course I wanna be your mommy, I love you, ok baby." I kissed his head and looked into his eyes. His eyes lit up and a big smile came across his face.

"Eli guess what, we have a mommy." He yelled over to Eli who was still chewing on his fist. 

I looked up to Stefano and saw a blank expression on his face. I couldn't read his expression which frightened me slightly but he didn't say anything.

"Alright baby, lets get some lunch." We got out of the pool and threw on towels. For lunch I got turkey sandwiches, chips, watermelon, and lemonade. We all sat a the table eating, I had Eli in my lap and Stefano sat next to me. I looked over to him trying to read him but nothing. I sighed and adjusted Eli letting him tug on the fringe of my bathing suit. 

The rest of the day was nice, Mikos spent about 4 hours in the pool even getting his dad to join him. I was able to tan my already dark skin but it was nice.  I had finally got Mikos to settle down and go to bed. I closed the door to his room making sure to leave a crack. I went to the kitchen. standing against the sink I sighed. 

"Zora." Stefano's deep voice made me jump slightly. I looked at his dark eyes and noticed him coming towards me.

"I-I'm sorry Stefano, I never meant to do this." I tried to explain.

"Zora." 

"I-I just I care for these boys so much Stefano they are my life."

"Zora."

"please understand how much-"

"Zora!" He got louder and grasped my hips pulling me closer.

"If anybody is going to be the mother of my children, I only want you." He looked deep into my eyes, I noticed his eyes flick down to my lips and lower taking in my body.  I kinda liked this side of him, it wasn't his closed off angry side but a open and dominate side.

"I am so glad you came into our lives Zora, you have taken in my children and saved me from myself. You are an amazing woman. I only want you in my life as the mother of my children and my love." My heart clenched at his words taking in every syllable as he spoke. 

He pulled my close, our chest pressed against each other. He  kissed my passionately, pushing my hips into his. I put hands on his chest trailing up to his neck. He pinned me against the sink making my knees go weak.

"Upstairs." His husky voice brought me out of my haze. We moved upstairs, we got to his bedroom and I walked in. He slapped my ass as I closed the door grabbing me and pulling off my clothes. I laid on the bed watching the man I had came to care so much get undressed. 

I got on top of me kissing my lips and neck making me moan and push my body into his.

"I love you." Those three words were all I remembered before a night of passion and love.

" Those three words were all I remembered before a night of passion and love

Hey guys it has been a while since I last updated

Hey guys it has been a while since I last updated. I have been dealing with a lot and chose to take a break. I am back and ready to go. It blows my mind that this story is at 1,000 views! You guys have done so much for me and I am so grateful. Thank You!