▲ Dogs ▲

Male dog walkers are four times more likely to experience aggressive behavior or biting from dogs. This behavior is believed to be linked to dogs' ability to sense the emotions or aggression of their walker.

》 The direction in which a dog's tail wags, whether to the right or left, appears to convey different messages as a non-verbal form of communication. However, interpretations of these signals may vary. Just because a dog is wagging it's tail doesn't mean they're happy/friendly

Male dogs tend to favor playing with female dogs, while female dogs show no preference for playmates. This behavior may be rooted in an evolutionary need for mothers to care for pups of both sexes.

Regularly walking your dog can result in improved behavior for them and enhanced health for you.

Dogs can learn by observing and mimicking the behaviors of other dogs. Having an already-trained older dog in the house can make training a new puppy easier.

Dogs can also learn from human emotions. They can interpret their owner's emotions and behaviors, including where the owner is directing their attention. Consequently, your dog may be more inclined to interact with a toy that you have previously engaged with positively.

》MRI testing has revealed that a canine brain responds similarly to sounds of joy and pain as a human brain does. This suggests that dogs can discern differences in human vocal intonations and understand their meanings.

》A recent study published in Current Biology demonstrated that dogs respond to both nonverbal and verbal cues at a level comparable to human two-year-olds. Additionally, some dogs are capable of understanding basic sign language.

The traditional canine bottom-sniff greeting may be driven by curiosity. Dogs engage in scent matching, allowing them to identify another dog's location based on their scent markings. Therefore, your dog may be attempting to match scents encountered along their route with those of other dogs they encounter.