| Her lost hope |

COURT ROOM

" Your honor, I present the final evidence on Mrs. Shanaya Luthra's murder case. Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi killing Mrs. Luthra." Daksh had this smirk on his face while  looking at an emotionless Anika .

The moment his words reached her ears , her head snapped looking at Daksh.

The video was played where Shivaay pushed Shanaya from climbing on him in bed and she falling down on the floor hitting a table. The blood flown on the floor was seen.

" This is the ultimate proof for accusing Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi as guilty. And I request you to sentence him a life imprisonment by the Section 433. Thank you, your honor" Daksh smirked the witty smirk looking at a full blown Anika.

Surprisingly Shivaay didn't have any expression except a contented face , he understood what ever might happen , Anika wouldn't believe anything.He has the one who believes him no matter what and will stand beside him. , that is his wife . This thought was more than enough for slaving his life in jail.

Anika looked at Shivaay with guilty eyes , her eyes started tearing up.Instantly Shivaay's eyes assured her and a nod for no tears, stopped her droplets where ever they were. One thing which amazed Anika was Shivaay's undying trust on her and the way Shivaay told  he  will be happy to accept the life sentence because he knows someone believes him.

" Ms. Raizada , do you have anything to oppose for? " the magistrate asked at the women who sat watching her husband's face , which didn't have an ounce of regret.

" Nothing your honor" her voice was low and soft , which actually increased Daksh's smirk and his confidence started boasting looking at Anika's crest fallen face.

"Considering the produced evidences,  Mr .Shivaay Singh Oberoi is termed as guilty. He will be sentenced tomorrow with his punishment . The court is adjourned" The magistrate gave his final statement moving out.

"Everything is because of this girl , my son is in this condition because of this shameless women" Pinky ranted standing in the court premises shouting her lungs out.

" If she wasn't there in his life , my son would somewhere be happy with a wife of his choice . She is such a disgrace to the family. " Pinky cried in front of an emotionless Anika who held her head the other side , tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Enough" came Shivaay in between his so called mother and wife , he stood shielding Anika. His hand was cuffed by Raghav who was holding the other.

" I don't give the right to talk nonsense about my wife to anybody. Not even to the god , then who are you to talk rubbish about my wife?" Shivaay's eyes held anger and hatred towards his mother , who dared to insult his wife.

"Shivaay , this girl is the reason for " Pinky couldn't complete her sentence . Shivaay's calm answer made her stand astonished

"This girl is the only reason I'm alive today , otherwise I would have been dead long before" Anika's eyes immediately snapped at Shivaay standing in front her , she could see those red eyes tilting from her his shoulders.

"I.I'm your mot.mother beta" Pinky tried her last play card against her son , who still refused to leave Anika's side.

"Haan , the mother whose son was just a trophy to flaunt. Whose reputation mattered the most even if her son is in a dying situation. The one who chose her surname above her own son" he shouted freezing Pinky in her position in shock.

Anika's eyes still stood on the man who dared to come ahead standing straight and shouting on his mother for her. She squeezed his arm slightly to let go.