| Jingle|

ANIKA'S FLAT : 8:00 p.m

"What should I understand from this? " He asked , while she bend her head down.

"You knew it before didn't you? " Shivaay was in shock , surprise and what not. He till date never knew this piece of information. How did he not know .

"I'm asking you something Anika!" Shivaay's fingers moved towards her chin making her look at him. She still couldn't see him , it was a bit embarrassing to reveal.

" This photo clearly stated St.Laurels University 2011-2013 batch. Tell me Anika , what should I understand from this " he again asked still having his finger under her chin.

" That I was your junior in University " fine , it was embarrassing to tell it now but that doesn't mean she is a culprit and he is interrogating like this.

" Why the hell didn't I know you then? " he was in shock not knowing how to react , she was his junior? Why didn't he know? Why didn't she say? This women was right in front of him years before also and he never noticed her.

" When you take your eyes off from Shanaya only I'll be visible na" she taunted may say joked looking at his face which had the realization dawning.

Anika again went in to bring a new coffee for him , the moment he came into reality he followed like a lost puppy.

"Okay! Now don't taunt me." He exclaimed sitting up on the kitchen slab playing with the vessel in there.

" But seriously yaar , why didn't I see you even once In University? " his eyes never left her hair tendrils which were blowing back and fro.

" Shivaay, we both were in different departments. I was doing my LLM there and you were doing MBA. It's so rare that to even find you in that big campus, I only heard somethings about you that's all. So, it's obvious for you to not know" Anika added the coffee powder while placing her point.

Something hit Shivaay and immediately he came ahead of her startling.

"Wait a minute . So, that means you knew Shanaya was my ex-girlfriend before itself?" he asked astonished with thoughts running a marathon in his mind.

"Then how do you think I will know without you telling me!' This was a matter of fact for Anika but not for Shivaay.

"You knew she was my ex and that's why you believed that I fell in love with her again , when you both bumped in Oberoi Industries?" the small piece of information does has a larger root than he imagined.

"I was there for your signatures on the share transfer document. She was coming out of your cabin and I reached there. Then she started narrating your affair story " she earned a glare from Shivaay for the term 'affair'

"Which I didn't believe of course. At last when she left her, one sentence made me rethink about the divorce which was actually planned but not filed ' Shivaay loves me like no one. I think you'll consider Divorcing him soon' she said this to me right on my face and went.

Somewhere I knew you loved her before and her confession did play a part in filing the divorce from normal to fast rack." Anika looked at Shivaay who had painful eyes , she didn't know why was it! But it pained her to.

"She said and you believed? You were just outside right can't you come inside like a storm which you always do and slap me hard on my cheeks asking?" this moment he was a adorable five year old kid complaining to his mother.

"Did you give the right to do those? " Anika didn't have any mood to take off that adorable pout on his face , then she couldn't resist her thought to.Now the guilty boy bend his head down mumbling a weak sorry , he is unable to face her. With what right will he face her , what did he do to face her.